Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav

ASR

I have my Verso (132) a few months now and i really want to get Sat Nav. My display unit has the Sat Nav button but when pressed it say "not installed". The prise quoted to get it was €900 which sounds crazy to me as there is no need to change the unit!

What do i need to get it running? I assume some sort of unit that will run the software that plugs into the back of my existing display unit!

Thanks.

there is an additional hardware unit that plugs in, as you say to your existing unit, plus a GPS antenna. Iirc in the UK the hardware alone is ~£600 (no doubt a fair chunk is for the mapping licence that Toyota/oem manufacturer will have to pay). You may be able to pick it up more cheaply on eBay - I've sometimes seen it go for about half-price.

• Like 1

Bear in mind as well that updates for car manufacturers systems are around £150-200.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links