Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie to the club

Bertiet

Hi all,

New to the club. Have owned a '95 VX for years - she now approaches 235k on the clock and I'm keen to look at something else. She's a wonderful machine but my supervisor is itching and so the journey begins. Where do I go to ask everyone's advice on a:

TOYOTA HILUX D-4D 169PS INVINCIBLE 4X4 DOUBLE CAB PICK UP (2013)  - I read some foul words on the Toyota Blog grumbling about quality/mpg/oomph etc. Before I commit to legging myself in my own knackers, where do I go here to pick the brains of you all?

Thank you in advance,

Bertie

Hello Bertie - welcome to Toyota Owners Club

You can post queries in the Hilux club - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/forum/100-toyota-hilux-surf-club/

If you want tyo increase power, etc you could consider a tuning kit such as the one that Lindop, one of the club sponsors, sell - https://www.lindoptoyota.co.uk/

• 3 weeks later...

I've just put a Lindop tuning box into my 15my hilux and it's great much more car like power delivery. No notable improvement in fuel economy but it's due a service and hopefully that will help.

Fitting wise it took 15 mins one of the connections is a bit tricky to squeeze my shovel like hands into but no tools or experience required

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links