Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New iQ with a couple of problems

billster

Hi guys,

I've recently got my first Toyota iQ and am generally loving it and looking forward to many happy cheap miles of motoring with it!

I've got a couple of problems already though and was wondering if anyone had encountered similar and overcome them.

I have a leak, either from the roof or the windscreen on the drivers side. When it rained a lot the other night, I had a little puddle in the driver's footwell.

Also, the window switches on the driver's door do not work, nor do they light up when the lights come on. I have had a quick look at the switches connections and couldn't see any obvious problems.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a comfort control module? Might this be at fault?

Many thanks,

Bill

Have you pressed the window lock button by the window switches. Try that before you rip the door to bits

Ahhhh! Thanks for that. I've tried that already though, and it still won't work. The central locking button doesn't work either so I suspect a problem with the cabling elsewhere. I imagine it's a CANBUS system so shouldn't be an earthing problem at least...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links