Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Heavenly

heavenly

Hi to all on Celica Club, my name is Heather, username Heavenly (thought it was apt as this is supposedly what Celica means).  I have a GTR 1992.  I owned a Celica GTR many years ago, a very cherished car, it cost me £2,000 second hand and took every penny I had, but had to have it even though I had never heard of one or seen one before.  I owned the car for 5 years and had to let it go for personal reasons.  I also have a passion for old landrovers and have had 3 over the years but always wanted my precious Celica back.  After all these years, and keeping a pic on my fridge at work of it I decided to start the search.

Nothing!  then one day 12 months ago while walking across a Asda car park I spotted in the dark a boot that resembled my beloved car, the car was black in colour same year but not mine.  I decided to have a look around the car with a little smile on my face.  To my surprise the driver was in the car, the oriental gentlemen brought the window down and with a confused look on his face said nothing.  I had to then explain myself.  Stay with me the story gets better!.  I explained my love of this car, and he then looked relaxed and started to chat, he turned out to be a marshal arts instructor, then without chance to stop myself I offered my business card and said if you ever sell this car ring me!.  Off I went smiling and wishing I owned it.  

On the 27th of January 2016 my birthday I got a call on my answer machine from a man called Mark owner of celica gtr do I still want to buy his car!!!!! YES YES YES.... long story short I bought the car £300.00 she then spent months in the repair shop had £350.00 spent on her for MOT etc. and was delivered to my door last week.  She still has to have a respray, so no pics just yet.  But the best part of this story is my name as above is Heather, the car was living at Heatherfield close!!, the address before that on the log book was Heather Grove.  If this car was not ment to be mine I dont know how.  I am a very lucky girl, I have a lovely GTR called now Blossom (as in cherry blossom ) and gorgeous old defender called Douglas in memory of my dad. My life is complete xx

• Like 1

Hello Heather - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Great story! Great car! Regards.

Hi, Welcome to the club...  Enjoy :driving: 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links