Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T27 touch and go

Taxi501

Anyone know if it's possible to set the volume level when iPhone 5 is connected by usb ? I know you can adjust the volume by the buttons etc but my problem is that if I'm listening to the radio at an acceptable volume and if I change to the usb'd iPhone I need to increase the volume a long way to hear at the same level as the radio was . At home if I connect the phone to the kitchen radio by usb I don't need to change the volume so I'm thinking there must be a base volume for usb on the touch& go that can be set higher , if that makes sense to anyone 

Increase the volume on the handset.

Unfortunately music volume on the phone is set to max but doesn't give a loud enough sound when connected to the car unless I turn the volume way up ,( then if I swap back to radio the volume is far too loud ),without any changes I can connect to the house radio and get the same volume as the radio so I was thinking there may be a way to set the usb volume higher. 

I'll try connecting via bluetooth to see if it helps , only problem then is the radio plays the music on the phone every time I start the car which is a nuisance 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links