Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

EML ???

farout

Ok,had my Eml light come on so went and had it read and it said Engine coolant management failure but no code. Now when i start up the blue temperature light comes on,when it gets up to temperature  the light goes out and the Eml light comes on. Would it be the coolant temperature sensor mucking about?

"Now when i start up the blue temperature light comes on,when it gets up to temperature  the light goes out " That is the correct behaviour so the coolant snesor - for engine temperature is working properly.

" the Eml light comes on. ".. \There are iirc TWO coolant sensors- one for the temperature warning lights and one for the ECU to control fuel mixtures etc. I suspect the warning relates to that sensor...

Beyond that I am lost.. sorry.

Put it on a reader again and it threw P0115 Code.

Coolant temperature sensor faulty.

Thanks for that.  Ok how do i get to it not a lot of room,is there stuff i have to remove first?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links