Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T25 front wheel hub

Regressor

I managed to break off one of the front wheel hub bolts when switching to summer tires. 

I have tried to find a new wheel hub for cheaps, but none of my car parts sitea have a front wheel hub for the T25. Tried to google and someone hinted that the T22 and T25 have the same front wheel hub. Giving the part number 43502-32080. 

Anyone know anything about this? Or have a part number for the T25?

I managed to break off one of the front wheel hub bolts when switching to summer tires. 

I have tried to find a new wheel hub for cheaps, but none of my car parts sitea have a front wheel hub for the T25. Tried to google and someone hinted that the T22 and T25 have the same front wheel hub. Giving the part number 43502-32080. 

Anyone know anything about this? Or have a part number for the T25?

Why not just change the wheel bolts, its and easy job?

• Like 1

Its lug nuts, the bolts are on the hub itself.Wheel-Hub-for-Toyota-Avensis-OEM-43502-3

I remembered when changing a wheel bearing and looking at the hub carrier, there is a hollow grove at the front, to give space for replacing the bolts. Turn the hub until it is in front, in line with the driveshaft, spray with penetrating fluid, then tap out the broken bolt. Obviously, you may need to remove the brake caliper and carrier for easier access. 

If you try to remove the inner hub, you will have to replace the wheel bearings, which is excessive unnecessary work for something so simple as changing a stud bolt!  

Ah thx! I thought they were welded at the back. im driving around with 4 out of 5 bolts now but i read it should be ok until i get i fixed. Now i just need to find the bolt size 😜

If you have the standard locking wheel kit or the nut from the broken stud, the nut will have the thread size and gauge.

The bolt/lug/stud size is M12 x 1.5mm 

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/toyota/avensis/2006/

First try at Toyota dealer, but going to a local spares shop may be fine.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links