Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service intervals and inspections.

Konrad C

Yesterday I carried out the annual oil and filter change. My link to last years change -

Easy to do but the filter need a bit longer lever due to the thug who changed it last year! :hammer:

While I was under the car, I inspected the underside to see what needed replacing, after the recent clutch change. Some panel clips were broken and the mechanic used a cable tie to hold the under tray and trap door together and to the car. I have a kit with lots of clips so replaced them and a couple of missing panel bolts. Everything is now tight and secure under the car. :thumbsup:

This bring me to service intervals. The owners manual gives the type and capacities, but not the intervals. I found some info which covers the Auris but covers some of the Avensis engines, like the V-matic engines - https://www.toyota-tech.eu/MS/PDFS/7a78911b97fb4bc893cafbe1089e4953.pdf

If I located the Avensis version, I will link to it.

Some of the items like the air and cabin filters, have intervals a bit too long even for general conditions! 

I notice that Toyota Tech EU has changed - you have to register (free) to obtain some of the info. 

• Like 1

The service intervals and inspections are covered in the service and warranty book. In the UK service intervals are every 12 months or 10,000 miles, whichever occurs first, rather than at 15,000km/9,000 miles.

Also, see 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links