Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can I fit fog lights to a IQ base model?

Alli8

Hello!  I am new to the forum and have just purchased an 2011 IQ.  I wanted an IQ2 but couldn't find one in my price range so bought this one as it was a great deal.

I'd really like to know if I can fit the fog lights from an IQ2 to my car?  Do I need to but a new bumper grille and is the wiring there? 

Any info would be great, thank you :smile:

Alli

At a guess, I would say yes as I think they were available as an option when buying the car. (someone will probably confirm or correct me). In the iQ2 and iQ3 the front fog light switch is on the steering column stalk with the headlight & rear fog light switch, so you might have to replace that as well if you want the switching to be done as per factory fit.

I replaced my front fog lights as i found the factory fitted ones were a complete waste of time. I the fog they did absolutely nothing to aid your vision. I fitted some Osram LED DRL/Fog light and they are so much better, they project a low flat wide beam that cut under the fog and they really do improve viability in the fog.

Have a look here at my Osram lights.

• Like 1

Thank you Soeley, I shall do some more investigation. Your IQ looks great - liking the door protectors too!

• Like 1

All the wiring might already be in place, just tucked away. It might be as simple as fitting the lights, replacing the head light switch and fitting the relay in place.

Haha, I had a flash back earlier, you'll find all the info HERE

You can find information about other accessories  HERE

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links