Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Modding A Yaris

DURBANS

Hello

My only car experience is a VW Gol (which is kinda like the south american version of the Lupo). It's made in Brazil, it sucks.

Well, Im gonna guy a car soon, and I have 3 choices, as you can see from other posts of mine lately... Yaris, Peugeot 206 GTI (S16) and Seat Cordoba.

Ok, here is my point. I want u guys (who obviously know more about a Yaris than I do since you own one...) how will this car feel compared to a standard Yaris. Its just an idea, if I get a Yaris I will mod it like so...

Car: Yaris sedan (platz) 1.5 1NZ-FE engine (same as t-sport)

Mods:

Suspension:

TRD Suspension kit for the Yaris

TRD Strut bar

TRD Cross memeber brace

Engine:

AEM Cold Air Intake system

BLITZ Realize TT exhaust

Exterior:

Enkei 17" wheels

Interior:

MOMO Millenium steering wheel

TRD Sport Seats for the Yaris

TRD Short Shifter

Ok, thats about it, I need to know how will it feel, and if will be able to perform as good or better than my other car choices: Peugeot 206 GTI (S16) and Seat Cordoba Sport.

it will certainly handle very well and the engine mods will help it to breath a lot better and possibly release 4-5bhp?

interior wise will look cracking with the TRD seats

to a std yaris this car would feel like a million dollars

Jaxx is right,

soon as you fit quality suspension to on of these cars its transforms it no end, feels like a different car, with them mods you listed im sure you will be more than happy with the outcome :thumbsup:

DURBANS: I raccomand you to choose yaris. My boyfrend had a peugeot s16 and he wasn't satisfied with it at all. The engine made problems, the consumption of petrol was big (app. 11,12l/100kilometers) so he sold it and bought a yaris. He's now very satisfied and in one year and a half he didn't have problems with it. I think you'll be satisfied with yaris too. Especially with t-sport :rolleyes:

Yeah I think I'll go Yaris.

I mean, fuel economy is great, and it has a great engine, fast, etc. I guess with the intake and the exhaust it will be better too.

Anyone familiar with this exhaust? Blitz TT?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links