Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Awkward to start

Wiz201

Hi guys, Rosie is now 7 months and has done 5500 miles. I've noticed when parking her downhill outside my mum's house, she is a bit awkward to start if I've left her parked up for a while long enough to get cold. For instance at the weekend we went out in my sister's car from 5pm to 9pm and I got in to go home. Depressed brake as usual, popped into neutral and turned the key, she was really hard to start and I had to do a couple of turns of the key before she started. 

She's fine if she's parked on my mum's driveway pointed uphill, and if she's warmed up she's fine starting anywhere. She feels a little stiff to start from my house parked on the level but nowhere near as bad as she was on Sunday. 

hi isobel

where you getting low on fuel by any chance just incase with being on a hill the fuel was running away from the pump

this could be why rosie had been struggling to start.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links