Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MK3 Yaris Body Modifications

Ant182

Hi All, some of you know me on here and today I am asking for your help or if you know people that can help with the following. 

So I have almost got my SR where I want it for now but I would like 1 more bit and that is a set of side skirts. I have asked all my contacts and even the ones with contacts to TRD but nothing. I have searched the internet but with no results. 

The following pics are of MK3 yaris's with added body mods so they are out there I just can't put my fingers on them. 

IMG_0542.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0554.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

Is that not the new GRMN model which has 1.8 supercharged engine similar to the lump found in the Lotus Elise?

Also has a proper LSD.

3 Door only though and not the prettiest 

No this was one that was released in JP only and the new one for us looks like this and it has no side skirts either. The pics above were still using the JP 1.5 Turbo engine like in the old starlets. 

IMG_0558.JPG

OK............

Every day is a school day. Right enough the pics show the phase 1 of the current shape prior to any facelifts.

Looks better to my eyes than the current ltd edition GRMN we are getting.

Yep JP always gets the best stuff, but now Toyota want a model that's the same in every country so this is it. I like it but it looks unfinished to me and needs a few bits extra. And this is the reason I need summit to finish mine off. 

IMG_1031.JPG

IMG_0935.JPG

• 2 years later...

Got A 2013 Yaris 1.3 VVTi 

Looking for induction kits / blow off valves 

Mainly exhausts anyone got any recommendations 

You don,t say what engine you have ?

Lol, you only use blow off/dump valves for turbo or supercharged engines

An exhaust or intake will just add noise and increase fuel consumption without a remap/piggy back ecu

Exhaust wise, custom-made, Nur Blitz or Fujitsubo

There is not much about for the Mk 3, The GRMN spoiler Is just shy of £1k, but there are replica items now.

If you want your car to go faster sort out the suspension and tyres, and service the engine with good quality oil

• 2 years later...

Be aware the Vios xp150 salon is a very different car (built in asia) - also it deletes the cat, what makes it illegal in the UK/EU - this kit will also require a full remap, very few places will remap a yaris, or you go the piggyback ecu route neither will be cheap

that kit is £460 plus another 2-300 in shipping, £4-500 for the exhaust work plus gaskets, all said and done with a remap your at nearly £2K

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links