Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reverend Bob?

Nicola

I was at Silverstone yesterday helping out most of the day at a car event, which was fun.

Apart from that, In the afternoon I had been invited to the infield to watch some driving being filmed by ITV for the gumball rally (to be used as fill-in clips).

There was me, another guy, the crew and the some of the guys taking part in next weeks rally, a nice small group.

One of the guys was reverend bob.

I have never heard of this man before, but the guy who was watching with me was all excited about it.

Garrick said that 'bob' is from men and motors and had something to do with modding cars. Is this right?

(I wouldn't know as I don't have sky)

Yeah he presents a Mod programme on M&M channel.

I've seen a few time at Max P Live.

Garrick said that 'bob' is from men and motors and had something to do with modding cars. Is this right?

And you doubted me??? :P

I was at Silverstone yesterday helping out most of the day at a car event, which was fun.

Apart from that, In the afternoon I had been invited to the infield to watch some driving being filmed by ITV for the gumball rally (to be used as fill-in clips).

There was me, another guy, the crew and the some of the guys taking part in next weeks rally, a nice small group.

One of the guys was reverend bob.

I have never heard of this man before, but the guy who was watching with me was all excited about it.

(I wouldn't know as I don't have sky)

He is a presenter, that is all, he also does a slot about vans too, which although I enjoy vans and commercial vehicles it is not really the same thing is it?

Oh yeah Stuart Hall is on the Rev Bob show and a gorgeous bit of brunette too :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links