Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mark 1 Vs Mark 2

Crisis

Yeh, gotta go the full way, with shocks and stuff, will be about £300 i guess but if your doin it, do it well.

Otherwise springs would be like £80 or so, but just not the proper way.

Here's an old thread about the whole "Japanese or French" question... Link ;).

As Kenny says, A J at the start of the VIN means Japan, a V means France. If you line 2 post-facelift Yarii (one French and one Jap) you will see loads of diffeences. The most obvious ones are the front seat mechanisms, the keys (The Jap one has a nice gold "T" logo on it, the French have cheap black IJ mouldings with Valeo on the back) and the aerial mount on a Jap one is hiny and the French one is matt... There are lots more :bookworm:

Oh yeah, any pre-facelift 5 door T-Sport is an import as they didn't sell them here - we only got the 3-doors.

Back to work...

A :thumbsup:

Dont suppose anyone could:

1.) Tell me an exhaust which would fit the Booster Kit (other than the actual one) or a place to get one done fully custom cat-back?

2.) If the booster exhuast is a full cat-back.

3.) If anyone has a recording or could get one of the Booster Exhaust on a T-Sport. I wanna hear it, and when the sound kicks in. Jaxx said it wasn't as good as he had hoped but some people say its quite good. I just want it noticed, and heard at most times, doesn't have to be uber loud!

1.) I have the Booster rear valance fitted to mine. I am going to try and fit a Fujitsubo to my YTS. I have a few coming over from Japan in the next few days so I will give it ago when they get here. I think any exhaust that exits straight will fit ie Blitz, RSR.

3.) I have another customer that has the Booster exhaust fitted and they definatly get louder over time. They thought the same as Jaxx when they first had it fitted but now they are really happy with it!

Thanks

Kevin

Excellent knowledge from the man who knows.

I was wondering if you could fit a Fujitsubo and weather the booster would fit around it, as long as the exhuast isn't moved. Maybe then sort out dual Fujitsuboz coming out the back of the booster kit!

Now that would be menancing.

Excellent knowledge from the man who knows.

I was wondering if you could fit a Fujitsubo and weather the booster would fit around it, as long as the exhuast isn't moved. Maybe then sort out dual Fujitsuboz coming out the back of the booster kit!

Now that would be menancing.

The booster sticks out at a very slight angle so may look a bit weird. Especially on a dual exit kit. I would go for the C-One rear lips.

You may be dissapointed with the booster exhaust cus Jaxx said its not very loud and meaty. You would NOT be dissapointed with the Fujitsubo!!!

And don't listen to Ryan, just because he's cheap and gets 3rd hand springs and shocks - that have probably moulded and rusted :P - just getting springs isnt cheap and poor as the TS shocks can quite easily handle it. Especially for the years you have it.

And don't listen to Ryan, just because he's cheap and gets 3rd hand springs and shocks - that have probably moulded and rusted :P - just getting springs isnt cheap and poor as the TS shocks can quite easily handle it. Especially for the years you have it.

Nah mate if I didn't get my HKS things I would have waited until I could afford Koni's aswell! :thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong, lowering springs do make it look better but if your after hard and fast cornering springs alone will not do you any good! :P

For the record my HKS are in no way rusted but might get moudly if I don't fit them soon!!! :D

Nah mate if I didn't get my HKS things I would have waited until I could afford Koni's aswell! :thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong, lowering springs do make it look better but if your after hard and fast cornering springs alone will not do you any good! :P

For the record my HKS are in no way rusted but might get moudly if I don't fit them soon!!! :D

LOL!! I'm only messing mate. Your right, for harder corning you do need the whole set. I guess it depends how much you really need it. I can floor it around country roads without much hassle leaving most things for dust... as no one likes to drive fast round the corners - which is quite funny cus they'll overtake me on the huge straight but then I get stuck behind em when it turns into the country corners again. Straight roads are boring.

Ewww mouldy.

I was looking at C-One actually, are they actually made from carbon fibre the kit?

Its good cause they have both the Phase 1 and 2 editions. But one thing that does confuse me... how the hell are the sideskirts £500?!?! Or something ridicilous like that, its only a little piece at the back and I could almost get the bonnet for that much.

Ewww mouldy.

I was looking at C-One actually, are they actually made from carbon fibre the kit?

Its good cause they have both the Phase 1 and 2 editions. But one thing that does confuse me... how the hell are the sideskirts £500?!?! Or something ridicilous like that, its only a little piece at the back and I could almost get the bonnet for that much.

Its expensive because its all carbon fibre.

I didnt think the front or rear parts were to expensive, but the sideskirts I thought were ridicilous.

on a black Yaris, you wouldn't need to paint them really would you?

Yeh but wouldnt like some cars look really weird with black bits on?

The bonnet I understand.

Thinks... maybe carbon fibre but you would save on the paint spraying! Probably balances out.

the booster zorst is quiet BUT you can make it louder, its all to do with making the bore bigger for the secondary tail pipe

its far too quiet for me, ive heard the fuji one and so is that!

i used to love my old 4inch Jap box more! it was mega loud and sounded awesome!

heres a tip, if ya swapping ya zorst, remove the old back box and crack the car up (it wont hurt it) but thats how my old one sounded!

also phase 2 headlamps are HOMO! big orrible chrome rubbish! the phase 1 has the lovelly black and silver reflector ones, loads more stylish

I've gone off the morettes, looks a bit squashed and weird. Probz go for some nice eyelids or something.

We shall see... glad to see you surfing the Yaris forums Jaxx.

heres a tip, if ya swapping ya zorst, remove the old back box and crack the car up (it wont hurt it) but thats how my old one sounded!

also phase 2 headlamps are HOMO! big orrible chrome rubbish! the phase 1 has the lovelly black and silver reflector ones, loads more stylish

Thats how mine sounds now :D. I have to agree, when i first saw your car, i was impressed when you turned engine on, but when you had the booster, it didnt make as much of an impression like yours...

And i agree, phase two headlights ARE homo :(

We shall see... glad to see you surfing the Yaris forums Jaxx.

no worries mate

i like to stroll in every now and then and see what your all up to :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links