Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I've Lost It. But Then Again I Never Had It :)

earpl

Just making it worse lol :lol:

Who?... Me or you? :P

Im not posting again :ph34r:

<Run's to bedroom>

Nah that was to earlp :lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• norm

• ~Rach~

• drb5

Top Posters In This Topic

flame on... gonna drive fast? I will buy an extra can of petrol to chuck on the fire!

Sorry pal but hitting a roundabout at 60 is totally irresponsible, how can you see round a corner and expect it to be clear?? But still regardless if you can see around the corner or not.. if your gonna drive your motor to its limits around bends then you deserve to lose the car.

In my books your a muppet mate.. sorry!

as seen before kimi.. if people wanna post about how silly they were then they should expect a flame war... I know quite a few that have been flamed because of the same reason. Just seems some people get away with it and some take some right stick.

However, if someone is gonna post about how fast they have driven then expect me to vent my spleen about it. But I am sure everyone will get over it.

whats it matter what i am?im me and it wouldnt be right to be stereotypical. i was just driving my car, theres nothing wrong with a heavy right foot now and again...... everyone does it.

It's not that, mate. It's the fact you came on here, posted a threard and made it look like you were BRAGGING about it.

He ain't braggin' you muppet! forums are meant to be informative he was just letting every body know what a fat piece of donkey ***** he's been. over the weekend.

flame on... gonna drive fast? I will buy an extra can of petrol to chuck on the fire!

Sorry pal but hitting a roundabout at 60 is totally irresponsible, how can you see round a corner and expect it to be clear?? But still regardless if you can see around the corner or not.. if your gonna drive your motor to its limits around bends then you deserve to lose the car.

In my books your a muppet mate.. sorry!

fair way round the roundabout u can see the slip road coming on to it from halfway down the strip and earpl i know you've never been good at maths (or anything for that matter), so i've done it for you. on the distance you can see compared to the speen u were doing and breaking distances (set in 1995 i think a TS is slightly better). to hit another car it'd have to be doing about 600 mph

but steve i agree with you corners and speeds really don't mix

if he had of killed the car i personaly world have ripped his head off!

Driving in a daft manner is never going to be seen as sensible or admired by most of us.

Try this...

Here's a link that might help some people get it out of their system <click>

oh yea thats a good idea atleast if you smash you car on the road it's insured. not that i'm backing fast driving.

but i've got to say one thing i've never felt safer in a car that when that fat *****s driving. if there was any chance of damaging anyone else by driving fast at that point he wouldn't have done it. come on i've known the bloke for the best part of 10 years.

Shheeez! All need to chill with the still!

Driving barmy is daft, but if anybody on here can say that they've never broken a speed limit, never taken a corner a little quicker than they should, never had FUN! Then speak up, it's normal... you have a nice car, you drive it nicely... it's what they're designed for.

Granted, this case was a bit mad, but if it was three lanes, and you can see it all way round, then it was a slight mis-judgement and i can't blame him if he wanted a little drive. I personally prefer track days in someone else's car, but on the ring road near me, at night there is a maximum of 5 people i see in an 8 mile stretch, and if im honest; it doesn't take me long to cover it.

The corners are awesome!! :D

Driving is meant to be fun, but on a safe level and i think this case is pushing the boundary! But i got to back the fella up, he was having fun, it's normal, and if you aint having fun in your car, then what's the point?? Catch the bus, it'l create less traffic.

i cant see the problem with being a boy racer and enjoying to thrash your car its lowered suspension and decent tyres (maybe earpl needs some) are there for a reason not just to look pretty,

flame flame flame me ive got my ice jacket on ill be fine

Boy racers should take it to the track. I can't drive my car at all now because some cocky P.O.S. hit my wife and I head on and now my left arm is disabled. I love my hot hatch as much as everyone else but no one except the man upstairs can predict what's in store, even seasoned veteran racers are vulnerable to circumstance (eg. Greg Moore one of our f1 drivers tragically killed). You want to kill or maim yourself, FINE, but don't involve innocent bystanders which is EXACTLY what you are doing if you race your car on PUBLIC roads!

yeah norm funny stuff about the wheels it was ment as a joke im not a serious guy if u havnt noticed!

yeah norm funny stuff about the wheels it was ment as a joke im not a serious guy if u havnt noticed!

I think we need to put a little mark in when were taking the *****, half of the threads i've seen are taken the wrong way and people fight back at something that was meant as a joke.

he's still a ***** though if he'd toatled it i'd would have had to walk home not funny when it's 2 junctions up the M1 and normaly a 30 min drive :D

he's still a ***** though if he'd toatled it i'd would have had to walk home not funny when it's 2 junctions up the M1 and normaly a 30 min drive :D

Now that would have been just mutha f :censor: g funny!

Norm

The way i interpreted Earpl's first post(and topic starter), is he came on here, to start a thread, make it look like he's great(somehow) , at not having written the car off, but make sure that everyone knew it!

I don't get it myself. If i were to do such a thing, i'd know myself how much of a f***y i was, but keep myself from putting it down on a new thread and showing off to other people, who blatently tell him what an a**e he was for doing it in the first place....something that he knows! In other words, WHY BOTHER AT ALL?!

Thing is, YOUR on here stickin up for him. Why? From what i've read of your incredibly knowledgable pm's, you ain't got a clue even more than earpl, how to drive and how to admit you can be a c**t sometimes.

Sorry Norm, but your "Words of wisdom", should be kept to yourself.

I'm sorry but you acted like a ****** - I got hit by someone coming off a roundabout at 60mph on Sat night and my poor Yaris is totalled!

Dont you people THINK before you put your foot down - what if you'd have hit someone?

I'm sure it was "****z and giggles" for you, but I'm not laughing. An Yarii are not indestructible either so for Petes sake, slow down and take car of your car as you never know what will happen - fate is a fickle thing.

My poor car is most probably a write off thanks to someone thinking they are hard enough to take a sharp corner at 60mph - just dont be a ****** and dont do it - next time you might not be so lucky.

Drive like a tw*t and accept the circumstances, preferably loosing your license in the process to protect other people and road users hey

Wow hang on a min, the road wasn't being used by any `inocent public` it's at the entry to an industrial estate, it's a short strip with a large roundabout a either end. For the hour previous and several afterward it was in use by all kinds of people trying to get the most out of there cars. At most theres only about 5 cars on the strip, all at differant points there was no-way he'd have wiped any one else out. and he don't drive like it normaly!!

Entry to an industrial estate eh - thats exactly where I was hit - the entry to the Dodwells Industrial Estate in Hinckley on the A47 - I'm innocent public and I was using it!

My car was wiped out.

It doesnt make a difference where it was - it still could have caused a serious accident - he was lucky obviously, but I wasn't! And I was the innocent party who was happily driving along to a friends house when a ***** sped round the roundabout and smacked into me head on.

Now that would have been just mutha f :censor: g funny!

not when its 00:30, but yea probably would have been. hey if he'd had to walk it i can definatly say had have been freezing his !Removed! off :P

Norm

The way i interpreted Earpl's first post(and topic starter), is he came on here, to start a thread, make it look like he's great(somehow) , at not having written the car off, but make sure that everyone knew it!

I don't get it myself. If i were to do such a thing, i'd know myself how much of a f***y i was, but keep myself from putting it down on a new thread and showing off to other people, who blatently tell him what an a**e he was for doing it in the first place....something that he knows! In other words, WHY BOTHER AT ALL?!

Thing is, YOUR on here stickin up for him. Why? From what i've read of your incredibly knowledgable pm's, you ain't got a clue even more than earpl, how to drive and how to admit you can be a c**t sometimes.

Sorry Norm, but your "Words of wisdom", should be kept to yourself.

Whey welcome back :thumbsup: hey i'm not trying the stickup for the tw@ any more he's just come and woke me up a 07:30

oh TOC should charge for this thread. it's like been back at anger management :D

LOL :D yes i'll go and get my asbestos jacket..... some people need to calm the **** down. it was perfectly safe i just didnt anticipate the ice easy as that.

and drb5 you **** *****. if you acctually read the 3rd (i think) replying to fidtits post i said, i posted it so hopefully no one else did it. im not trying to look clever because i almost wrecked my car. i had to work for my cars, its not like mommy gave them to me, and i aint doing bad for a 20yr old. and yes id did make me laugh and i was happy. in the fact i didnt destroy the car. + i belive i admited it was stupid numerous times? can you not read?

+ Norm less of the fat ****. + you would have been walking too, unless you'd rather get in a car with mike.

And finally D.A.

look love im really sorry you got hit, its not a good thing. but i didnt hit you, i accidently momentarily lost control of my vehicle, if i didnt think it was safe to have done it (e.g. i couldn't see what was coming or there was something coming), i wouldn't have done it.

And please no more stereotypical posts, you'd get done if you did it at work so dont think its ok to do it here.

and please everybody calm the **** down before one of you has a cardiac...... :D L8rz :)

Why so happy and laughing when you send me PM's saying this.......

grow up ubik.
????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links