Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phase 2 Limitations

Crisis

Just been thinking, a 5-Dr Yaris T-Sport would be fantastic, but as it only comes in a phase 2 edition... is it worth while?

What sort of things wouldn't I be able to do?

1. Bodykit wise (Probably have C-One anyway which I "belive" is cross platform)

2. Suspension (All the same surly)

3. Eyelids (Would booster ones fit over anyway? Or TRD)

4. Exhaust wise... any limitations? Would the Fujitsubo fit? If not what options am I left with which are still mind blowling fantastic?

5. Anything else I may have over looked.

as a phase2 owner..

only 1 thing comes to mind..

the back spoiler which is a little different and the fron eyedrop thingies..

thats all

The spoiler is a tad diffo is it? Cool.

I know about the front lights, and also the fogs have shifted in as well, so the front bumper is different.

Just I've heard many things, but as Im thinking C-One kit I should be okay... other than the Phase 2 is more expensive cause its newer, but Im just getting the facts right before I rule it out.

4. Exhaust wise... any limitations? Would the Fujitsubo fit? If not what options am I left with which are still mind blowling fantastic?

I've been looking into an exhaust and kevin said the only one the people in Japan say MAY fit is a fujitsubo power getter.

That's a big maybe as how the hell would you return it to japan if it was wrong,

I'm looking into a custom made exhaust from powerflow as this is the only option open to me at the moment.

I remember reading somewhere the Fujitsubo doesn't fit a Phase 2 T-Sport.

balls to that....

I have a phase 2 and i have a exhuast that was custom fitted for the phase 1...

1. There is 2 kits available so just get the phase 2 kit!

2. All the same AFAIK

3. Booster should fit, don't see why not

4. I reckon the Fuji would fit, don't see why not

5. Nothing much.

Also, the spoiler is exactly the same for both made by TTE.

im pretty sure, more and more things will start being made for the phase 2 and as more are sold, i think the phase 1 things will become harder to get ahold of and everyone will be wanting phase 2. phase 2 yaris does look alot more modern in my opinion!

I think what eternity means is the other toyota spoiler called the "Sport" spoiler is slightly different. Theres not much difference altho it does look better imo.

As for kits and stuff, you could always change the headlights to phase1 (direct replacement apparently) then you'll be able to fit phase1 kits! :thumbsup:

I probably wont due to the current price. Ive set a budget of £7k but who knows what maybe around.

The C-One kit rocks anyhow. Only reason for phase 2 would be 5-doors.

So Fujitsubo will fit, I know other exhuasts will just I remember reading that wouldn't for some reason.

I probably wont due to the current price. Ive set a budget of £7k but who knows what maybe around.

The C-One kit rocks anyhow. Only reason for phase 2 would be 5-doors.

So Fujitsubo will fit, I know other exhuasts will just I remember reading that wouldn't for some reason.

Just a word of warning guys, as you may know i wrote off my yaris t sport over the weekend. They asked if i had any mods which i didnt, but they asked me when i notified them about me crashing it, if i had any mods.

Just my mate didnt tell them about his mods, when he wrote his car off, and he got a bit of ****, for just adding alloys and an air filter.

Just dont want any of you guys to be ****** over by the insurance companies if an accident occured.

cheers and take care.

Just been thinking, a 5-Dr Yaris T-Sport would be fantastic, but as it only comes in a phase 2 edition... is it worth while?

What sort of things wouldn't I be able to do?

theres a nice 5 door t sport on eBay at the moment if thats any help?

Is dere?

O yeah cool. There are 2 Yaris TS on eBay at the moment. That black one, Im going to see it on Thurs, she lives like 2mins away from me, and she hasn't had any luck selling it yet. Problem is I cant really get the car until May when I get my 1yr NCB, I have the money for the car now though which is a start.

I will most likly end up getting a Phase 1 3-Dr but I am going to keep an eye out for a 5-Dr Phase 2, just incase a bargain comes up. I can't spend more than £7k! Im a student god damn it. But I wont be taking out any finances, Im actually buying the car with money I have :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links