Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speeding Points

Richard K

Got 3 points sp30 about 4months ago , 2weeks ago, got flashed sp30 again, :censor: letter arrived yesterday so 3points will be on their way once I send the form back

:(

I'm not upset about getting done (cos I was too busy thinking about the girl I was meeting) Still, can't justify 43 in a 30 zone on a dual carriageway @12.22am.

The real reason why I'm upset is that I was gonna buy the origin b2 next month once I'd paid for my Booster bits. Now I've gotta pay for that before I can paint my lower grill & Rear Spoiler.

And I've gotta start putting the money aside for my insurance earlier because I don't know how bad it might be.

Oh well, too late now.

*Grumble over

p.s. Does anyone know where I can get the origin b2 for less than rrp £399.

I'm not upset about getting done (cos I was too busy thinking about the girl I was meeting) Still, can't justify 43 in a 30 zone on a dual carriageway @12.22am.

Unlucky mate.. 30mph on a dual carriage way.. !Removed! snowing or something is it?

Unlucky mate.. 30mph on a dual carriage way.. !Removed! snowing or something is it?

built up/residential area I suppose houses, flats, people,

but the blocks of flats & houses are set about 50-75m back behind trees & grass.

othersides industrial.

the reason why I'm not upset, is that I used to go to the primary school that's set about another 150m further down the road and I remember how dangerous it was during the day to cross, but like I said my mind was occupied :drool: .

So this camera is a rare thing "it's in a dangerous place" to prevent accidents :o :thumbsup:

Got 3 points sp30 about 4months ago , 2weeks ago, got flashed sp30 again, :censor:  letter arrived yesterday so 3points will be on their way once I send the form back

:(

The real reason why I'm upset is that I was gonna buy the origin b2 next month once I'd paid for my Booster bits. Now I've gotta pay for that before I can paint my lower grill & Rear Spoiler.

And I've gotta start putting the money aside for my insurance earlier because I don't know how bad it might be.

Oh well, too late now.

*Grumble over

p.s. Does anyone know where I can get the origin b2 for less than rrp £399.

Buy a Snooper or Road angel friend i went from 9 points to none.

It's not a license to speed but just reminds you you are driving to fast, also of course it tells you when you are approaching all the radar spots; which is extremely helpful; and why i bought it in the first place. Sorry it happened take care

but like I said my mind was occupied :drool: .

Soo, was she worth it?.. :lol:

So this camera is a rare thing "it's in a dangerous place" to prevent accidents :o  :thumbsup:

That's a first :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links