Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Please Please Help My G/f

MR2 Roadster

Hi Guys,

Some of you may know me frmo my travels but my G/f invested in a Yaris Blue 1.3 last year (august) and she oday had an accident. Some1 had an accident and the car in front slammed on the brakes as they thought they saw a dog in the road, anyway she ended up going into the back of him. She was only doing about 15mph so there was no damage to his car but there was to hers.

The crumple zones kicked in and she needs a bonnet, a headlight - not sure which side altho i guess passenger and maybe a bumper.

Its in the twilight blue colour and so i am begging the members of TOC, if ne1 has this car/colour combo and they have bought a kit can we PLEASE have your old parts- if you are considering getting a kit then this is the PERFECT excuse, please help us!!

i thought the crumple zones were built into the chasis!

and if these go i thought it meant your car was pretty much written off,as the whole car would be distorted!are yuo sure it was just not the parts you specified crumpled and not the actual crumple zones!

ill shut up now as i dont realy know what im on about!

CB :thumbsup:

I thought the crumple zones were just weakened panels to help protect pedestrians and absorb impact......ie not steel bumpers etc - i might be wrong thoguh

Yeah she's ok, shaken but ok!

Apparently the car she hit was a jag but there was no damage to that, THANK GOD, can you imagine the claim!!

She's cheered up because her folks are taking her to Ikea and she can have the Swedish Meatballs lol

I had a smashed bumper just before christmas - and unbeleiveably a t-sport bumper is only 60 plus vat!

So .. might not be that bad?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links