Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Me Out People!

silvasurfa

Going back to a previous post of mine- I've been waiting for my Samsung D500 for ages. They've finally given in to the fact that demand outweighs supply significantly and suggested I go for a different phone.

Due to my inconvenience they've basically said I can have any phone that Vodafone do, trouble is, I know naff all about phones!

What should I go for? people have suggested certain phones, but as I can, I really want to make the most of the fact I can have anything!

Please help, as after some bad experience with mobiles I don't want another duffer!

What do you guys recommend?

Cheers, Mike :thumbsup:

Not up to date on the mobile scene myself but will be by May when I can upgrade.

It really does depend what you want from it though. Give us a clue or two! Bar style phone or clamshell? bluetooth? PDA type to surf Internet and store loads of pics, etc? MP3 player?

(Bet he says "Yes" to all of the above!).

yes!

no seriously mate, fan of the gadgets and stuff as you can tell by the fact i went for the d500, ive got 300 bucks to play with on the 15.99 a month contract, 3g doesnt work in my area at the mo so just want as much 'stuff' as i can get for the money, dunno if that helps,

cheers,

mike

Perhaps I got you wrong, you did say that Vodafone said you can have ANY phone from their range didn't you?

The Treo650 comes top of my wish list at the mo. problem is Vodafone aren't saying whether or not they'll be launching it on their website.

I like the look of the Nokia 9500 (not to be confused with the 9300). It's a candy bar phone that opens up to reveal a full blown PDA with WiFi (802.11b flavour) AND bluetooth.

I got the nokia 6230 after months of looking. Only decent phones about that I even considered are the 6230, the d500 and the motorola v3. Best thing is to go round a few shops and have a fiddle :thumbsup:

cheers everyone, yeah my list consisted of d500, v3 and recently (today) possibly the sharp 902, any info on the sharp particularly would be great!

dont say that mate! just left orange!

got on well with orange but literallly everyone i know is vodafone these days, makes sense to join em!

I got the SPV500....

Tell ya wot - go into your local Vodafone shop 2moz, and ask to try them out, check the specs, etc.

Then you can get the phone YOU want.... ;)

avoid the v3, i know of 2 people that have them and hate them with a passion, i have a v600 and am dying to get rid of it, if you have the money get a sharp 902, its the dogs dangly bits but its expensive at the moment, otherwise a nokia 7610 comes highly recommended if you can manage the keys, theyre bringing another version of this phone out later in the year with sensible keys which is what im waiting for.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links