Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4x4 Help Please

john gray

Can anyone help me please, I am trying to identify this 4x4, I have been told it is a Highlander but I'm not too sure. It has no VIN plate that I can find but the chassis number is stamped on the left front chassis rail, just in front of the wheel, it is :- EXL 94070941-C. it was registered here in 1995 on an "N" plate

I am desperately trying to get some rear wheel cylinders for it, they are made by Nabco and are 15/16" dia.

I have been told that it is a Jeep Wrangler, a Toyota Highlander and a Mahindra, it says Highlander in the registration document.

It has a Toyota 2.1 or 2.3 diesel engine in it, not sure which.

Any help anyone can give would be VERY much appreciated as I have been trying to get parts for nearly a year now without any success !!!

I have pictures of it but I can't seem to attatch them to this post, I will email them to anyone who want's a look at it.

Many thanks to anyone who can help, John.

Can anyone help me please, I am trying to identify this 4x4, I have been told it is a Highlander but I'm not too sure. It has no VIN plate that I can find but the chassis number is stamped on the left front chassis rail, just in front of the wheel, it is :- EXL 94070941-C. it was registered here in 1995 on an "N" plate

I am desperately trying to get some rear wheel cylinders for it, they are made by Nabco and are 15/16" dia.

I have been told that it is a Jeep Wrangler, a Toyota Highlander and a Mahindra, it says Highlander in the registration document.

Any help anyone can give would be VERY much appreciated as I have been trying to get parts for nearly a year now without any success !!!

I have pictures of it but I can't seem to attatch them to this post, I will email them to anyone who want's a look at it.

milners.co.uk

sounds like you have like you say i "Highlander"

try contacting

Milners.co.uk

Cheers daz

sounds like you have like you say i "Highlander"

try contacting

Milners.co.uk

Cheers daz

Hi Daz.

Many thanks for the reply, I'll give them a try. thank you very much for taking the time to reply,

Regards, John.

It's not a Toyota Highlander, I can tell you that. The Highlander is a Camry-based SUV sold only in Japan and the US as far as I know. Introduced in 2003 I beleive and had a 3.0 liter V6. Camry engines and drivelines only. There is no diesel Highlander

Jeep Wranglers never had Toyota diesels in them. They were/are sold with either a 4.0 liter inline 6 or a 2.5 liter inline 4 petrol. It's possible a variation of the Jeep Wrangler was sold in Europe with a diesel, but if so it would be the Italian VM diesel used in the Cherokee, not a Toyota unit.

If it's shaped like a Jeep and it has a small diesel 4 cyl then there is a very, very good chance its a Mahindra.

Try this link and see if you can find it.

http://www.mahindra.com/mahindras/sectors/as_gatewaypage.htm

Are there no badges or plaques anywhere on the vehicle with a brand name? Check the window glass and inside the door jamb...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links