Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Getting An Xt3 Rav4.

Uncle Bob

Well i've done it !......Done a p/x deal on a year old 3 door XT3 Auto, i last got excited about 6 months ago and started to post with some enthusiasm in this section, but found myself short on funds, bit deflated to say the least...anyway things are on the up ,and i've done a p/x deal on a Lagoon Blue, 3 door, bit sad to see the IS200 go, but time to move on.

I have a small list of parts i'll be looking for....

1) Set of carpet floor mats,

2) set of mud flaps,

3) Boot Liner,

4) parking sensors (YES, i know its a 3 door :D ),

5) USA spec ,rear door check strap.

Any recommendations if the Toyota rubber mats are any good (may look better and stay cleaner over time),

Bob B) .

Hi Bob,

Congratulations on the purchase!!

I have the carpet mats and they are good but I think the rubber mats will be more durable and as you said, will stay cleaner over time!

I'm sure you will enjoy the Rav like you did with all your other previous Toyotas!!!

Kenny

Hi Bob,

Congratulations on the purchase!!

I have the carpet mats and they are good but I think the rubber mats will be more durable and as you said, will stay cleaner over time!

I'm sure you will enjoy the Rav like you did with all your other previous Toyotas!!!

Kenny

Thanks Kenny,i've been after a Rav4 for same time now, has a bit more character than the Lexus......can't wait B)

Welcome to the world of the RAV4 Bob, I'm sure you'll love like your other Toyota's as I have my RAV and others :D

I seem to remember that sparkydog can source the rear door strap form the US, sorry if I am wrong sparkydog :)

For other parts, you could try http://www.formula4x4.com/

Bob

Honest i will pm u the full accesory list :unsure:

The rubber mats are ok but due to floor pan shape can move about a bit and dont fit quite aswell as carpet

Got some cheap Non Toyota sensors but cannot be painted about £70 + vat

Nice to see u have seen the light

4wd ers have more fun and its legal

Im in a XT4 disel at mo and pick up a 99 3dr Rav freesport on friday for the wife

Shes been driving 2 yrs and this will be her 3rd rav and im on my 6th :thumbsup:

Bob

Honest i will pm u the full accesory list  :unsure:

The rubber mats are ok but due to floor pan shape can move about a bit and dont fit quite aswell as carpet

Got some cheap Non Toyota sensors but cannot be painted about £70 + vat

Nice to see u have seen the light

4wd ers have more fun and its legal

Im in a XT4 disel at mo and pick up a 99 3dr Rav freesport on friday for the wife

Shes been driving 2 yrs and this will be her 3rd rav and im on my 6th :thumbsup:

Good to hear from you young Shutty, i do feel a bit of a pain keep asking you for advice, but as you work at a Toyota dealer,who else can i ask :thumbsup: .

Its great to see you are a Rav4 fan and driver :)

A price list would be great....CHEERS :) .

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like this wednesday is collection day , for my new motor :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links