Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuses Celica Cd Player

shahidafridi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shahidafridi

• sotal

• GT4 BOOSTER

• greg1234

[ :censor: i missed that one!

tp b hnst with u sotal im so missin not havin any music iun my car i justw anna go out n buy one tmrw...from either Halfords or argos...recommend anything which is value for money? yet cheap...lOL

ta pal

erm , check post 16 on page 1 of this thread.

I just got an excellent stereo for the focus, which is a H&B CA-5555 (never heard of them) but it has an SD card slot and a USB slot so you can put 1000's of MP3's on really easily. That was only about £70 - it has all the usual: 4x40W output, 2xRCA Inputs on the back, Front and Rear Preouts on the back as well as a sub output.

The sound quality is really good as well - for the money I was really impressed!

Don't forget if you do get an aftermarket stereo you will need accessories to go with it - which soon put the price up if you get them from Halfords!

You will need:

Stereo

Wiring Adapter - £15 or so

Possibly Aerial Adapter - £4ish

Fascia Adapter - £20 ish

For the focus I got the Aerial adapter for £1.75, Fascia Adapter for £3, and the wiring adapter for £2.75 - just by waiting for them on eBay.

If you manage to find a double din stereo to fully fit the hole you may need to trim a couple of mm of the dash to fit it in.

im liking it!!!

where did u get urz from mate? cheapest im finding is 77 quid

and wat accessories will i need for it to function on the celica?

cheers bro!

I just got an excellent stereo for the focus, which is a H&B CA-5555 (never heard of them) but it has an SD card slot and a USB slot so you can put 1000's of MP3's on really easily. That was only about £70 - it has all the usual: 4x40W output, 2xRCA Inputs on the back, Front and Rear Preouts on the back as well as a sub output.

The sound quality is really good as well - for the money I was really impressed!

Don't forget if you do get an aftermarket stereo you will need accessories to go with it - which soon put the price up if you get them from Halfords!

You will need:

Stereo

Wiring Adapter - £15 or so

Possibly Aerial Adapter - £4ish

Fascia Adapter - £20 ish

For the focus I got the Aerial adapter for £1.75, Fascia Adapter for £3, and the wiring adapter for £2.75 - just by waiting for them on ebay.

If you manage to find a double din stereo to fully fit the hole you may need to trim a couple of mm of the dash to fit it in.

no , you need a single din pocket here http://thebassbin.co.uk/shop/product/products_id/382.html - pm me for wiring adapter , i have 1

or buy 1 from here - http://thebassbin.co.uk/shop/product/products_id/610.html

• 9 years later...

Hi sorry for reserrecting an old post trying to wire in a 1991 st183 cabrio stereo,got 14 wires to link up to my new cd player,my stock cd player I removed was a double din with cd.tape and radio,with amp under the passenger seat,stock loom is

black/white

white

brown

red

blue

green

black

yellow

red/black

red

blue/red

green

pink/blue

green/white

thanks in advance

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links