Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rev 6 Turbo Exhaust From Rogue

Jinxed

DROOL :drool: DROOL some more B)

on rogue they got piccies of this and ooooOOOOOooo makein me weak at the knees jus lookin at it lmao

if only i had 500 quid to spare .... id have one on order in about 20 minutes :yes:

one damn sexy lookin exhaust kit :yes:

*cough*  Buddy Club!!!

heh ur 2 gonna look sweet noundsw with one of those :thumbsup:

one day one day so will mine :D

is the rev 6 a copy of the buddy club one jim? or is it nicer iyo? cant seem to find a piccy of one to see :)

buddy club piccy

buddy2.jpg

very lightweight and great flow

my personal favourite for looks and sound, the phoenix power departure 2, the exhaust the rev6 one was supposed to be based on but ended up nothing like

phoenixd.jpg

phoenixe.jpg

phoenix1.jpg

phoenix.jpg

phoenixpower.jpg

lol that exhaust!!!!

omfg lol

im not loling for any bad reason it just looks SO MEAN LOL

very very nice shaf, cant wait till im flush again, used to think my exhaust was (just) nice but ..... i want a better one lol one like that which screams 'Im gonna murder you like your sleeping' :ph34r::lol:

lol i know what you mean mate. trust me accept no substitute. there is no better dual exit exhaust for the mr2. the departure 2 pro is even meaner as it hangs lower than the regular version which i have

dep2.jpg

ssh now LMAO your makin me very jealous :lol:

do you have problems with speed bumps and the like with that? or do you just refuse to go anywhere near anything like that or potholes?

lol, just helping you decide what to aim for when you finally have some cash ;)

no problems with my regular version, it can clear normal height speedbumps no problem although i do tend to avoid them on principle.

i expect the pro version due to hanging lower would have a few problems.

another piccy?? :lol:

lex2.jpg

lol :D must get more cash..... anyone know of a window in amsterdam where i can hawk my bod? :P oh damn it'd take me about 50 years to get a few measly quid loool

oh god yes, and they all sound the dogs danglies :P

best bet... always chop the rear grille off

theres some extremely nice ones out there, always a shame to cover it up

This coming from the guy who poopooed twin exits a while back LOL :P

nice one Rob.. come back to the dark side ;)

I luuuurrrve twin exhausts.... especially the PP departure ones... lol nice big pair of nuts on ya car :P

Don't see what makes it worth £500 quid??? Must be those fantastic welds and that all important revision 6 Badge :huh:

No thanks, I'd much rather have the mongoose.

This coming from the guy who poopooed twin exits a while back LOL :P

nice one Rob.. come back to the dark side ;)

I luuuurrrve twin exhausts.... especially the PP departure ones... lol nice big pair of nuts on ya car :P

never said i hated them :P

just prefer singles, but future plans will suit twins more and theyve gotta be SUBSTANTIAL :drool:

Don't see what makes it worth £500 quid??? Must be those fantastic welds and that all important revision 6 badge  :huh: 

No thanks, I'd much rather have the mongoose.

very true, if i had a choice i would go for the mongoose over the rev6 too. however if i had the choice of a mongoose or paying £100 more for a used phoenix power, i would choose the phoenix power everytime.

the phoenix power is a heavy exhaust...... but nothing comes close to it in terms of looks. well apart form the hks superdragger and greddy power extreme. both of which arent manufactured anymore :(

• 2 weeks later...
well apart form the hks superdragger and greddy power extreme. both of which arent manufactured anymore :(

pp have stopped making the departure 2 aswell now Shaf, iirc :wacko:

here's a piccy of my dp2 pro, as you can see plenty of ground clearance :thumbsup:

dep2pro.JPG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links