Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lost Last 2 Episodes In This Series...

Fizz

:yes:

I have seen em on DVD but hey... thought id warn the rest of ya.. not that you should need reminding.. :thumbsup:

Saw the finale months ago but I've been really good to not spoil it for other people....

And by God, Sawyer is a hottie.... :drool:

Maybe this thread should have a *Possible spoiler alert* like they do in Empire magazine? Hehe.

Saw them last night and whilst they were slightly frustrating (in true US epic series style... second series teaser) I enjoyed it. Definately some moments that made me jump and some "OH NO!!!!" scenes... but I think I have it sussed for the beginning of the next series ;)

yep - pulled a West wing...

end the series on a cliff hanger...

only, at least the west wing actually gives you resolutions at the end of episodes.... im beginning to feel that lost could drag on for series upon series without actually getting anywhere...

Sorry

Just can't get into it at all, it might be new but it's soo predictable with every episode, the "latch on to a character" then delve into his past, flick to an interesting bit then back to the airport, then the island, then the plane, then the past-------HEY!!!! I think I've just written the plot for the next season :thumbsup:

Bit like the X Files eh Ian?

I was a die-hard fan of that series (when I was an impressionable teen, posters etc...) but even that tested my patience in the end and I gave up. Went on far too long.

Pop quiz - What's the link between the X Files & LOST? :)

Thank god the first season is over, the second season is much better :D

Looking forward to 2nd season now... I had entire season 1 on DVD from tinternet... gonna watch season 2 now.. cant be ubikd waiting :P

Ohhhhh I was on the edge of my seat watching last night....... and then I was soooooo happy and then soooooo upset when it all went tits up :crybaby:

I saw the begining episode and a couple in the middle and then the last three, so kinda lost the plOt half way through, now I have a dvd recorder :thumbsup: I will never miss a single episode of the second series.

Woooooo HOOOOOOO :D

Thank god the first season is over, the second season is much better :D

it is better as things start to materialise and come together, i thought what was in the bunker was a bit ghey though

Well he got shot ...... so I no-doubt guess he will have his top off *again for you Em ;) !

Is Season 2 the end or is season 3 in the pipeline?

Well he got shot ...... so I no-doubt guess he will have his top off *again for you Em ;) !

Is Season 2 the end or is season 3 in the pipeline?

You think he got shot.... ;)

What happened in Lost on Wednesday, I was over 4000 miles away

Pop quiz - What's the link between the X Files & LOST? :)

Robert Parker(Hibbs) Pilot episode Lost and Special Agent John Doggett in X Files

You caught me out there, I didn't know Robert Patrick had a guest spot - in fact that makes two links then! Well spotted Clueless ;)

So can anyone name the other link? :)

ive heard up to series7 will potentially come out :blink:

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo! I think that'll be a big mistake. The first series is already tied up in knots. I really don't want them to flog it like the X Files. Heck that series went on so long, even the actors looked bored in it.

I think they should take a leaf out of Twin Peaks' & American Gothic's book. Two or three series max then perhaps a film, if they have to. I mean how long can they stretch out this kind of story? :blink:

Dunno but, found this snippet from an interview with Daniel Dae Kim (actor who plays Jin)

Born in South Korea but raised near Philadelphia, Kim would also like to see Jin broaden his language skills. "He's got to learn English. We can't be in season five and Jin just grunting all the time. The island is magical, so I'm hoping there'll be some magic for Jin."

So... possibility of up to season 5 at least mebbe... if not more :P

did anyone download the latest episode from the US? Im downloading it now, seen the first half which has downloaded so far.

Things are really kicking off now and i cant fuel my Lost needs :lol: I NEED to see the next episode NOW! :crybaby: :D :lol:

Stop trying to wind me up <_< :lol:

nah nah nahnah nah i know what happens :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links