Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Love My Toyota

sera_beetle

i thought i would post alittle something up.

as Most of you know.. i have moddfied the nutts off my sera :lol:

i have driven 1200miles since i had the lastest work done on it by andrew(toyotasera.co.....) (it's around the 150-160bhp mark) and i must say it's NEVER Missed a beat!

I'm well impressed! i thought having a very highly modded car as a daily drive would be hard work.. but it isn't :D

Thanks Toyota for building a lovely car called the 'Sera' and thanks to andrew for all his effort he's put into my car :thumbsup:

Together they are a winning combination :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tim :thumbsup:

Now what shall my next mod be :lol:

yeah, i gotta tell yee.....sera ownership is pretty good!! my own sera has been away for the past 4 years, but i am dying to get her back.

tim... what can i say? the car is unreal!! i would love to see her in the flesh, and see how it pulls. pictures can only tell so much of the story

rosco

Bet she shifts mate :eek:

Glad she's running well - Andrews a top bloke.

J

Yeah james she does shift :D im still waiting to race you at the pod ;) :D

yeah, i gotta tell yee.....sera ownership is pretty good!! my own sera has been away for the past 4 years, but i am dying to get her back.

tim... what can i say? the car is unreal!! i would love to see her in the flesh, and see how it pulls. pictures can only tell so much of the story

rosco

Rosco... i cant belive you can go so long without driving your sera... anyway how's the sera going these days?

Have you got that engine in yet :lol::blink:

yep the frustration of not being able to drive it is killing me!! the engine is in allright, but ive been waiting on a driveshaft for months now. there is only one place in ireland that has it in stock, and ive had problems with this company before, but i had no choice, so paid over the money, and still waiting on passenger side drive shaft. enough thread hi-jacking :D is the charge cooler worth the money? i know its more of a preventative measure rather than a power mod, but apart from looking the nuts, does it make a difference? and how far are you going to go with the engine? ecu? uprated turbo? apparantly the tdo4l is a good upgrade

room is a problem. If tim wanted to fit a TDO4 he'll have to replace the radiator with a half width one (which may be twice as thick) and possibly lose air con.

Yeah rosco the chargecooler i feel is a great investment! the temp out of the turbo pipe is about 360oC and it goes throught the charge cooler and go's into the inlet manifold at about 36oC !!! which is impressive. see what it's like in the summer.

I might build up another CT9 ballbearing hybrid but i'm not going for a bigger turbo as space is a issue..

the trouble with the smaller rads is that they are for drag and street use and NOT for track events :( plus i love my air-con (as any sera owner will tell you)

the ECU is TOM's.. the next things are

Bigger injectors

Fuel perssure reg

Racing seats

Light weight alloys

i'm going to install a 5EFHE head

and maybe some Teins :drool:

plan sounds good tim. you dont need a bigger turbo to make a 4efte powered car into a rocket. i just thought it would be an easy thing to do (obviously along with the nessasary supporting mods). i suppose i only think that way cos of the work involved in fitting in the 3s. i actually had to loose my air con aswell. i desperately pleaded to let me keep it, but there simply isnt room. i suppose you cant have it every way

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links