Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Air Con Install...

mromecin

My Yaris hasn't got air con and i wouldn't mind it as a feature, how much would it cost roughly to get it installed??

I used to have a 1.0L T3 and one of the reasons I upgraded was to get air-con!

I believe it costs from around £900 to get it fitted by MrT, which is pretty pricey.

I was meant to get a Colour Collection when I upgraded with air-con but because of finance restrictions I got a Blue and they threw in free air-con for me.

I bascially bought my yaris off my parents, when they brought it new they didn't bother getting air con. They said they wouldn't need it but as per usual about a month later they both said 'i wish we'd got air con'... £900 is very pricing, i've seen someone on eBay selling air con for a toyota yaris but i wouldn't even attept installing it myself.

I think it'd make more financial sense to buy a car with it already installed tbh

Yeah i have air con and its nice, but on a hot sunny day you can't beat blasting down a road with the Windows down. only time it is a big benefit is in standing traffic. imo

Very good points, i think i'll just look to get a car in the future with it instead. Cheers everyone!!

Yeah i have air con and its nice, but on a hot sunny day you can't beat blasting down a road with the Windows down. only time it is a big benefit is in standing traffic. imo

I'd like it but the only time I really feel like I need it is when I'm flying along on the motorway on a hot day, the wind takes your head off so the windows need to be closed & the air from the vents just isn't cold enough & makes me feel sick.

Air con is all lovely and super - T-Spirit comes with it as standard.... :thumbsup:

However, you must also bear in mind not only the cost and the fitting of it, but also that when you come to sell, you will not make much (or possibly no) extra money on it being an additional option.... so you wont get hardly anything back for your expense.

You would be better off buying a car with it as standard.

The main purpose of Air Con is to extract moisture from the cabin and so reduce condensation and improve visibility. It has been a boon these last few days when used with a little heat and the car has been condensation free. An essential for a Driving School car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links