Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Woman Leaves Baby In Hot Car

dazwan

Just read this and was truly horrified!

Are people really that stupid that they don't understand the dangers of leaving children in cars, let alone in a hot car.

There was a case a couple of years ago where someone left their kids in the car and went in the house to visit a friend. The car went up in flames and the children burnt to death in the car! All this apparently happened in less than 5 minutes.

NEVER leave children alone in a car, even for a minute!

That was today's public service announcement! Thank you.

She shouldnt have been cautioned for neglect, she should have been arrested and charged with neglect! There is no excuse for leaving a kid in a car like that

Stupid stupid woman :angry2:

She shouldnt have been cautioned for neglect, she should have been arrested and charged with neglect! There is no excuse for leaving a kid in a car like that

Stupid stupid woman :angry2:

:censor: neglect, charge her with attempted murder, that should hammer the message home pretty clearly. I can't think of words that describe how stupid some people are, this is a prime example, I'd hope social services have had a chat with her too

I get p****d when people leave dogs in cars, but leaving a baby in a car is abhorrent. The selfish cow was lucky that the baby was unharmed. :ffs: True Rach... She should have been charged with criminal neglect. It shouldn't matter if the baby was harmed or not.

Why can't they stop people like that having kids in the first place? Ok so its the babys grandmother but if she can be that stupid then she shouldnt have had kids who had kids in the first place IMO!

I would never leave my cats in the car, so I'd definitely never leave my child in a car - there are some stupid numpties around... common sense people :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links