Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pioneer E-motion Speakers

bukem

I'm thinking of upgrading my Speakers (then later on the headunit :yes: ) and it's a fight between the Infinity and Pioneer E-motion Speakers.

The model i'm looking at is the Pioneer TS-E1776.

Has anyone fitted these on the door? What are they like? And it's OK to use with speaker adaptors?

I have the 1796's fitted and they are very good imo :D Still not bassy enough for me (not a fault of the Speakers just the size) and so a sub nicely would finish it off. But yeah they are one of the top of the pioneer range and are renowned for pretty good audio quality and fit fine with the speaker adapters (mine are fitted with them)

I have Pioneer E-Motion door Speakers and compared to my loudest.com 10 cm dash and alpine 6x9's they are not very good at all, my friend has Infinity door Speakers and they sound alot clearer and bass response is so much better so i would go for Infinity if i was you mate!

As for the adapter it will work fine!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links