Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cd Player?

mkay99

Hi all,

im a new user.......i was wondering, have any of you installed your own cd players? If so, have u left original one in? Suggestions please. Pics of your new cd players would be great! p.s how much are u guys paying for tints on your t-sports? :help:

cheers!

If you do a quick search you'll find LOADS of info about the Cd player questions. Tints wise i think around £200 (Probably under) is about right for all 5 windows tinted professionally.

Sure others who have had window tints will be along shortly! Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

£200 or under for all 5!? yeah if done by monkeys :). Around my area there about 270 for just the back 3, and depending what tint you want (light or dark) it could be more.

But seen as i didnt have that kind of money i did my back ones myself, just got the rear todo now but thats getting done next sunday, will post pics up.

£200 or under for all 5!? yeah if done by monkeys :). Around my area there about 270 for just the back 3, and depending what tint you want (light or dark) it could be more.

But seen as i didnt have that kind of money i did my back ones myself, just got the rear todo now but thats getting done next sunday, will post pics up.

You keep saying you will post some pics.........................but we have not yet seen any :kewlpics: of your car

Lol ok :) I will this week, as i said ive done the back ones myself and the sides are fine, really good job, they are a light smoke tint, and the back one is complete, but its getting ripped off on sunday, because to be honest its not a great job it will do but when you get close you can see some air bubbles etc and im not happy with it.

Will promise pics up this week, and if apexi has come by the weekend will take a pic of that to k? hehe :)

Lol ok :) I will this week, as i said ive done the back ones myself and the sides are fine, really good job, they are a light smoke tint, and the back one is complete, but its getting ripped off on sunday, because to be honest its not a great job it will do but when you get close you can see some air bubbles etc and im not happy with it.

Will promise pics up this week, and if apexi has come by the weekend will take a pic of that to k? hehe :)

Look forward to your :kewlpics: ;) :lol:

OK. . What you think to the new yaris? i work for toyota myself as a tech, but i think its pretty **** compared to the old shape and especailly the t sport. ive seen pics of the new t sport and it looks alright, but im not to sure of the wheel size. the pics the car saleman got through it had 17's on as standard! but im not sure if thats right

OK. . What you think to the new yaris? i work for toyota myself as a tech, but i think its pretty **** compared to the old shape and especailly the t sport. ive seen pics of the new t sport and it looks alright, but im not to sure of the wheel size. the pics the car saleman got through it had 17's on as standard! but im not sure if thats right

Like I say on my sig............I'm Lovin it....................I first saw the new shape at Toyota GB Headquarters and was impressed with the overall size inside for the modest increase in external size over the Mk1.

I really think that Toyota have done well with the new shape whilst retaining the"charm" of the old model.

The new Yaris has 15 inch wheels as standard.................(I think the new T Sport will have 17 inch wheels.)

The interior features like the fold flat rear seat are a great improvement and the three cylinder 1.0 engine is remarkably perky for its size with a great exhaust sound.

I have done over 2000 miles since 1st September (Including 2 T.O.C. meets) and "am Lovin it"

The new T Sport should be on sale early 2007 and there are some reviews elsewhere on this site :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links