Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Driver Door Seals!

mromecin

Got my driver door seals replaced today because they keep peeling away from the drivers door at the top left about 3cm long. The people who repaired it said to me that its when the window goes up then they come away, but when the window is down thats when its fine and flush, they've been replaced but are exactly the same again. They said there gonna speak to Toyota and see if they know anything about it, but i doubt they will. Has anyone else had this problem?

It's a known issue which can't really be solved as far as I know. If it's not leaking I'd just put up with it! :thumbsup:

ive got the same problem, had it replaced but it made it worse! Now they want to take my car for the day and test it for himself.

I may have to have a word with toyota, i didn't get them replaced with them because it was an affiliate and the estimate was high!

It is a very well known problem and affects all phases of Yaris. I would have a word with Toyota and get them repaired - leaky doors are no good! :unsure:

its really a pain when your on the motorway most of time!

Getting a loan car on thursday, hopefully toyota guys will fix it!

mine don't leak they just look untidy and collect gunk and water! I've now realised if i don't put my window up all the way it doesn't happen it only happens when my window is put up all the way...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links