Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pes Or Fifa?!

JappyBeast

PES or FIFA?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. PES or FIFA?

• PES for me!
    • FIFA is better!

PES absolutely rule football games, they're so much more enjoyable than Fifa. I love football & Konami are by far the best at recreating it.

Carrying on Robie's point, if PES had all the legit names & Fifa didn't, would it sell? I don't think it would sell half as much as it does

Wheres the who gives a ....... option? :lol:

Played both, dont really like either :P

I dont even play football games but even I know PES rules supreme over Fifa :lol::lol:

:lol: Spot on :yahoo:

i'm a die-hard pes , but 6 is just soo0o0o0o disapointing .

Its too life-like now , i loved pes5 but this one is !Removed! hard to defend , get past players , hit half decent shots......i reguarly sky it from 5 yards even just tapping the shoot button . It slows down a lot too , corners etc the frame rate cant keep up on the 360 :o and you get this stutter effect :(

i'm a die-hard pes , but 6 is just soo0o0o0o disapointing .

Its too life-like now , i loved pes5 but this one is !Removed! hard to defend , get past players , hit half decent shots......i reguarly sky it from 5 yards even just tapping the shoot button . It slows down a lot too , corners etc the frame rate cant keep up on the 360 :o and you get this stutter effect :(

Dont get put off by how good other players are over the internet, they have no life between them.

The first release of the PC version of pro evo's has usually had stutter as well but they fixed it with a patch or two. To have it on a system like the xbox though is just criminal. If pes 6 is rubbish then at least it reduces the price of pes 5.

There is an Xbox Classics range where most of the games are only a tenner including Halo 2 which can still be played over xbox live on the 360!

Not noticed any slow down on the PS2 version Chris ;)

Prob because of the poorer graphics! :P

Whatever :P :lol:

FIFA is the daddy - PES is overrated by a country mile.

PES is the equivalent of those adidas coats down the market with 4 stripes on!

Played FIFA on the PS2 the other day ... then went out and bought PES6 for the 360 ... deffo prefer PES (although I am gutted that you can't change the team names or strips)!

PES6 is mint, probs my fav so far!

You can download a gamesave with all the proepr names, kits etc, so that doesn't really make much of a difference.

-Z

Cant wait till xmas morning!

Here's hoping you've not got one of the many duff Xbox360's out there!!!

There's loads of horror storied and I took my one back after a week or two for another one!! Just make sure you keep your receipt!!

Has any1 bought 1 of these? I'm tempted to buy 1, it's a memory card with all of the legit teams & everything for 17 quid

Has any1 bought 1 of these? I'm tempted to buy 1, it's a memory card with all of the legit teams & everything for 17 quid

no, but now im interested, could do with another memory card aswell :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links