Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rubber For Headlamp

navygm

Anyone knows from where I can buy (except toyota agent) the sealing rubber from the lens to the headlamp?? cause I need these urgently and the agent hasn't got in stock :angry: as usual!

thanks

they should be able to get one in two to three days though. think youll struggle to get one from any where else.

as a temp fix you could try some silicon sealer

they should be able to get one in two to three days though. think youll struggle to get one from any where else.

with DHL they told me a week!! impressive customer service! ;)

or else I'm trying to find some kind of sealer like the one used in the headlamp..

some ideas??

with DHL they told me a week!! impressive customer service! ;)

or else I'm trying to find some kind of sealer like the one used in the headlamp..

some ideas??

Silicon sealer (Instant gasket)................available at most diy stores :thumbsup:

If you are on about the bit i think you are (where u may need to seal if you opened it up to spray it black/remove the 'fried egg') then i'm pretty sure it is only held together with silicone sealant anyway which you can get at most DIY stores. Obviously make sure you get the clear stuff and then its just a simple application

yes actually I sprayed them black and came fabolous!

the sealant that they had was like a sticky chewing gum :) but when I opened them it was all black with dirt and stuff like that...

Now I sealed it with normal silicone, just left the silicone to dry half way, then put back the lens of the headlamp..

also I resprayed the bumpers due to some scratches...i think they came well, didnt fit them yet..

if someone knows how I can post some pics that would help cause I dont know how

thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links