Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ts Front Bumper Fog Lamps Instalation

LittleM@n

I've finally bought and paint a TS front bumper :D And I'm very very happy:) :).

And now I'll get the fog lamp covers and the fog lamps. But I can't get the bulbs and the instalation for fog lamps, because my Toyota dealer don't know to sell such things.

What should I do? How can I finally have functional fog lamps?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so there is anyone who has any ideea if there exist any wiring for a future possible mounting for the fog lights in a '99 Yaris (basic equipment)?

And any of you know what is the bulb for the TS fog light? HB4?

Because I've started to think how to make an instalation for them, and I would be very disapointed if I'll find after I'll make it that thare exist already one.

And about the instalation, can I use one 10A fuse for the both lights?

You should be able to get the fogs from toyota mate as its a standard part for a t sport, you will have to do wiring and put a button in the car yourself tho, least there will be a place for it!

Yes, I can take the fogs from Toyota as a standard part (very expensive, aprox 100 quids one of them). I am asking if any of you have done an instalation like this one and could give me some help with the description.

Tnx.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links