Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anybody Got A 2.2 D4-d?

vince557

Hi all, just a few more days till my baby's ready for pick-up :yahoo:

Just a little lowering and...

She's a 3 door 2.2 D4-D and I haven't really seen anybody posting about having that model... Does anybody?

If so what are your impression on diesel and sport engine being used in the same sentence? :P

I think you are refering to the T180 Auris.

There are a couple of people on here that have them. I havent driven one as my dealer didn't have one available when i ordered mine. I ordered a 1.6 tspirit which i should be collecting next week if everything works out!!

Good luck with the new car, enjoy

I have a T180 and i love the car

The diesel engine is a really great engine possibly one of the best diesel engines. You have better like the BMW 335d and the Honda 2.2d is a cracker too. You will love the engine but i'm not sure i could call it sporty. One thing i will call it is very quick. As i found out recently as quick as a Golf GTI engine and faster that most things on the road but its not a sports... obviously.

I think the only diesel engine you could consider as being sporty is a bi turbo-ed BMW 335d and thats 35k.

You'll love it, its effortlessly quick, quiet and economical too; this is why i bought it. I like thrills, its great on country roads, quick enough that you have to watch your speed.

Have fun

Yes I have had a 2.2 T180 since Last week in March. Previous car was a Celica and the Auris towers above it for performance and economy. Up to now I can say the handling, comfort and performance are far superior to the Celica ( it was the 140BHP). It seems to hold the road as well and responds well. Hope you are as well pleased.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links