#1 rav man

rav man

Advanced Club Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Toyota Model: XT4 2.2D

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:56 PM

I would just like to welcome two close friends who have just joined the Rav family both buying identical 4.2 NRG's. I know theyve been surfing on here but not joined up yet , perhaps they're a bit shy. Come on in Russy and Wrangler, they dont bite , just take the P a bit. ;) :D :D :D :D :D Richie.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 anchorman

anchorman

Top Rank Poster!

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,794 posts
  • First Name:Don
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: RAV 4 SR 2.2 D4D 150 in Decuma Grey and Daihatsu Sirion 2008 with Yaris mechanics.
  • Year: 2012

Posted 03 December 2007 - 07:03 PM

Come on you two - and let's see some photos.

No need to be scared. Well, perhaps a little wary. OK, apprehensive and cautious. Alright then, enter at your own risk.

I'm not sure I'd do it if I were you. Have you any idea what you're letting yourself in for? It would be absolutely foolish to spend any time here.

Come on you two - and let's see some photos.

#3 rav man

rav man

Advanced Club Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 07:30 PM

Russy , found the spare Rav mats in the garage loft, I guess you and the Wrangler will have to fight to the death for them. :boxing: :boxing: R

#4 rav man

rav man

Advanced Club Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 07:39 PM

Hows this for a picture

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...oQQcmdZViewItem

Richie.

#5 chatman

chatman

Top Rank Poster!

• Advanced Members
  • 3,593 posts
  • First Name:Jamie
  • Toyota Model: Mode4.2 RAV4 D4D VX 5 DOOR
  • Year: 2002

Posted 03 December 2007 - 07:56 PM

Hows this for a picture

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...oQQcmdZViewItem

Richie.

it's defiantly the right shade of Blue...Dave.M you looking in....Looks like they modeld it on yours.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were not mad on here are in any way crazy (well apart from one :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) but me and Anchorman have that in hand (or HOD as they say ;) )......

Were give you a few weeks to break in gently.........................

#6 russyrav

russyrav

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: Rav NRG Y2K

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:24 PM

I would just like to welcome two close friends who have just joined the Rav family both buying identical 4.2 NRG's. I know theyve been surfing on here but not joined up yet , perhaps they're a bit shy. Come on in Russy and Wrangler, they dont bite , just take the P a bit. ;) :D :D :D :D :D Richie.

Here we go then, not been on one of these sites since got rid of the Ford Probe back in 2000. I was going through a tough time ....honest. It's my first dip in the muddy waters of Rav ownership mainly due to the advice of Ravman and I must say the honeymoon period has been belting. Just itching to get off road in it. Pictures to follow as soon as I can cajole the nurse next door to drape herself across the bonnet. To be honest she would wreck the car but it's art!

#7 rav man

rav man

Advanced Club Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:30 PM

Off road day in the process of being arranged, something a bit gentle to start with. R.

#8 dave.m

dave.m

Top Rank Poster!

• TOC Supporter Plus
  • 5,323 posts
  • First Name:Dave
  • Toyota Model: Had 2 Rav's, Now got a 3rd one!!!!!!(2011 4.3 XT-R D4D)
  • Year: 2011

Posted 03 December 2007 - 09:24 PM

It's defiantly the right shade of Blue...Dave.M you looking in....Looks like they modeld it on yours.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were not mad on here are in any way crazy (well apart from one :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) but me and Anchorman have that in hand (or HOD as they say ;) )......

Chatman, only after that old geezer rear ended it :lol: :lol:

Russy, Wrangler, welcome to the house of fun. Dont be shy now, after the initiation ceremony you will be fine :lol: :lol:

#9 anchorman

anchorman

Top Rank Poster!

• Registered Member
  • 10,794 posts
  • First Name:Don
  • Toyota Model: RAV 4 SR 2.2 D4D 150 in Decuma Grey and Daihatsu Sirion 2008 with Yaris mechanics.
  • Year: 2012

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:21 PM

It's defiantly the right shade of Blue...Dave.M you looking in....Looks like they modeld it on yours.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chatman, only after that old geezer rear ended it :lol: :lol:

Russy, Wrangler, welcome to the house of fun. Dont be shy now, after the initiation ceremony you will be fine :lol: :lol:

Don't mention the ceremony until they're well and truly in :spiteful:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users