Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Welcome To Russy Love And The Wrangler

rav man

I would just like to welcome two close friends who have just joined the Rav family both buying identical 4.2 NRG's. I know theyve been surfing on here but not joined up yet , perhaps they're a bit shy. Come on in Russy and Wrangler, they dont bite , just take the P a bit. ;) :D :D :D :D :D Richie.

Come on you two - and let's see some photos.

No need to be scared. Well, perhaps a little wary. OK, apprehensive and cautious. Alright then, enter at your own risk.

I'm not sure I'd do it if I were you. Have you any idea what you're letting yourself in for? It would be absolutely foolish to spend any time here.

Come on you two - and let's see some photos.

it's defiantly the right shade of Blue...Dave.M you looking in....Looks like they modeld it on yours.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were not mad on here are in any way crazy (well apart from one :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) but me and Anchorman have that in hand (or HOD as they say ;) )......

Were give you a few weeks to break in gently.........................

I would just like to welcome two close friends who have just joined the Rav family both buying identical 4.2 NRG's. I know theyve been surfing on here but not joined up yet , perhaps they're a bit shy. Come on in Russy and Wrangler, they dont bite , just take the P a bit. ;) :D :D :D :D :D Richie.

Here we go then, not been on one of these sites since got rid of the Ford Probe back in 2000. I was going through a tough time ....honest. It's my first dip in the muddy waters of Rav ownership mainly due to the advice of Ravman and I must say the honeymoon period has been belting. Just itching to get off road in it. Pictures to follow as soon as I can cajole the nurse next door to drape herself across the bonnet. To be honest she would wreck the car but it's art!

It's defiantly the right shade of Blue...Dave.M you looking in....Looks like they modeld it on yours.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were not mad on here are in any way crazy (well apart from one :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) but me and Anchorman have that in hand (or HOD as they say ;) )......

Chatman, only after that old geezer rear ended it :lol::lol:

Russy, Wrangler, welcome to the house of fun. Dont be shy now, after the initiation ceremony you will be fine :lol::lol:

It's defiantly the right shade of Blue...Dave.M you looking in....Looks like they modeld it on yours.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chatman, only after that old geezer rear ended it :lol::lol:

Russy, Wrangler, welcome to the house of fun. Dont be shy now, after the initiation ceremony you will be fine :lol::lol:

Don't mention the ceremony until they're well and truly in :spiteful:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links