Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

In Here Toc Peeps!

Calisto

A Merry Christmas to all TOC folks on here and thanks to all that have posted and shared their views on here over the last year.

Traditionally this time of year is one of PEACE and HARMONY

I personally find it a great shame that some posters find that they are unable to join in the spirit of Christmas, but , of course this is only an internet forum, so we should expect to find that some people will never agree ;)

:newyear::toot::yahoo::king::drunk::band::newyear: from me and :P to those who do not wish to join in the spirit of Christmas :)

Any1 want to buy my presents & cards for me? I've got a busy couple of days coming up & I hate shopping so I'm wondering how I'm going to get it done

haha i just got out of shopping!

my wallet is at Jess' so i told her to use the cash i have in it cause its silly me going to town and her going in with her mum plus i'd have to go to hers first. so she's gunna pick my nans present up, and get her summat from her and i get to stay at home watching the football :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS from mee, and just a small contribution :newyear: to the festive spirit.........

PC Greetings....

I wanted to send some sort of Christmas greeting to TOCCERS, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my attorney yesterday, and on his advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that England is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of

one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

hohoho-1.gif

seatbelt.jpg

wisemen.jpg

snoman.jpg

cid_image001_gif01C84250.gif

cid_image001_jpg01C8421C.jpg

My sincere apologies if I have broke rules swearing on toc - feel free to insert * signs in pictures??

Sarah xx

p.s. i am insanely bored and neeed my xmas prezzies now

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links