Join Premium & Save
    • Review Your Toyota
      Review Your Toyota
    • 1000's Of Toyota Cars For Sale
      1000's Of Toyota Cars For Sale
    • Get Your Club Gear!
      Get Your Club Gear!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

CorollaMo

Cambridgeshire People

23 posts in this topic

Hey i only joined a couple of weeks ago and wondered if theres anybody from Cambridge and the surrounding area and whether there are any meets going on?

Cheers

Mo

HEY MO

i live just up the road from cambridge in peterborough.

local meets in cambs are hard to come by but there is a big jap meet once a month in peterborough at a retail park where the crem de la crem of performance and modified jap metal congregates and then moves on for some late night fun.

i can PM you details if you wish just let me know

Liam

im just over the border in biggleswade. be nice to pop down a1 to peterborough to see these cars m8

we regularly head up biggleswade way for some fun i'll pm you details of where and when the big meets are

Cool my Corolla is sadly lacking in power at the moment (dreaming of a black top 20v 4age) but it would be cool to see some modded rides for inspiration.

yea i live in cambridgeshire i must agree meets in cambs are hard to come by could ya pm me wid some details of anything that happens around that way??

We had a good meet last Sunday across at Milton Keynes (1hours drive away). Corollas, MR2, Yaris, Auris's, Celica,and even a couple of Prius's turned up....................very sociable. :group-cuddles:

You often have to travel a bit for meets :thumbsup:

Hi guys need help, Im looking to purchase a new yaris Im from London and found an cheap price at cambridge Toyota (Turner Motor group) Does it exist as I only spoke to the sales staff on the phone?

Hi guys need help, Im looking to purchase a new yaris Im from London and found an cheap price at cambridge Toyota (Turner Motor group) Does it exist as I only spoke to the sales staff on the phone?

Yes Cambridge Toyota is part of the Turner Group:

http://www.turnermotorgroup.co.uk/findus.shtml

Although there are other Toyota dealers in Cambridgeshire

Hello I have just joined and I own a Camry 3.0 v6 and would like to speak to other toyota owners in the area and to hear of any meets in the area

Anyone gonna get a meet going????

im in cambs car wont be out for bout a month ish any meets let me no

Since Modified Nationals is happening this weekend in Peterborough, meet could be arranged???

hi ive only just become a member , would be great to meet some other people with a celica st202

hi people , i have a celica st202 any meets in cambs area let me know would be good to see other celica's

I'm from Peterborough, would love to attend some meets when my Corolla is on the road.

I am up for a meet in Cambs or Beds. Be nice to see some other 2's for inspiration.

I live in wisbech which is just dwn road pm me some details please

a meet in or around peterborough would be good.

a meet in or around peterborough would be good.

I don't think it will happen as the post prior to your's was left a year ago :rolleyes:

i live in essex, but cambridge isnt that far from me. would likely attend a meet if not too far.

I moved into the Cambridge area 3 years ago. Golf handicap and train tickets seem to be important issues here, an interest in cars seems to be something they don't do in a city under seige by absent minded human powered two wheelers.

Hi wass you think Cambridge is bad you want to try driving round Newmarket there are idiots riding horses and when they want to cross the road they don't bother looking they ride right in front of you, :Jumpy: as they have the right of way :D