Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

6 Hours To Go!

Lister2020

Not going to be posting here is he...he will be nipping over to the next county to get some milk!! :D

Not going to be posting here is he...he will be nipping over to the next county to get some milk!! :D

5596620a8071394701l.jpg

B)

5596620a8071394701l.jpg

B)

oooooooh very nice indeed ! Am liking the colour , its like a lighter version of the carbon quartz and i see you went with the 5 dr option :thumbsup: so come on do tell us ... whats it's name .. boy or girl (lol) and how do you like the drive ? ahhhh Welcome to the club mate !!!

5596620a8071394701l.jpg

B)

oooooooh very nice indeed ! Am liking the colour , its like a lighter version of the carbon quartz and i see you went with the 5 dr option :thumbsup: so come on do tell us ... whats it's name .. boy or girl (lol) and how do you like the drive ? ahhhh Welcome to the club mate !!!

The drive is AWESOMERYOOOOO!! Done 120 miles tonight lol went back up to belfast and back and all around.

No gender or name yet :P

Im not sure that Im going to put a rev counter into it now though

Nice colour :thumbsup:

My son picks his up next week

Excellent! Happy Aygoing!

:yahoo: Well done Lister, looks lovely!!! (not as good as Lagoon Blue :lol: but still LURVELY!!

SJx

5596620a8071394701l.jpg

B)

Very nice Damien! She looks lovely! Happy motoring! but why no rev counter?!

Dunno, I quite like the dash the way it is, I'll have to have a think about it

That's it....i am ordering mine as soon as i am back in the UK, very nice colour....

In Sweden they currently selling the "new blue" as Aygo music, they still sell the aygo blue but thats with the old colour..

Lol you need to become self employed like me, ya can do what ya want when ya want :D

Although I am also a student at the same time and that means i am doing a work placement this summer so i am now just sat in an office here doing nothing instead of in my office at home doing nothing lol

Lol you need to become self employed like me, ya can do what ya want when ya want :D

Although I am also a student at the same time and that means i am doing a work placement this summer so i am now just sat in an office here doing nothing instead of in my office at home doing nothing lol

I'd say I'll manage to rack up another cpl hundred miles this weekend!!

Don't know why ppl !Removed! about the sound system I think its fine though I iwill be getting a sub. Im not sure if there is

sound coming out of the back Speakers or the door Speakers.

Ok so how do I get the rear Speakers working??

And how/What should I clean it with. There is already bird do do on the front reg plate :censor:

Surely there is some sort of cleaning solution I can get that I can hook up to my power hose and use it, obviously with the hose on a low setting.

GOnna get one of them dirt devil mini hoovers to keep the interior clean, one of my mates left two fricking potato waffles lying on the floor and didnt find it till this morning, I still have to go round and kill him!!!

And how/What should I clean it with. There is already bird do do on the front reg plate :censor:

one of my mates left two fricking potato waffles lying on the floor and didnt find it till this morning, I still have to go round and kill him!!!

You let people eat in your car??!! :o That's banned in my car.

Polish :thumbsup:

Ok so how do I get the rear speakers working??

There are no Speakers in the rear, positions are 2 in the front doors, 2 in the dash, and 2 tweeters in the front pillars.

I was like you this afternoon thinking that only 2 of the Speakers were working, as I could feel the bass in the doors but none on the dash - if you change the fad on the radio so no sound comes from the door Speakers then you'll hear/know the speakers in the dash are working. As to the tweeters, I'm not sure myself yet what sound comes from them - can anyone recommend a song to demo the sound from the tweeters

hmmm, grrr! lol

Well, Someone told me that the bluetooth could tell me when I get a new txt message. Can it? Its already hooked up to my phone for when I get phonecalls and Im slowly adding my phonebook to the voice dialing

it will announce "you have a new message" but it wont read the message out for you much to my dissapointment :lol:

SJx

Still figuring out the bluetooth, I'm shocked that I've found a woman that understands what I say - if only life was like that ;)

it will announce "you have a new message" but it wont read the message out for you much to my dissapointment :lol:

SJx

It doesnt even say I have a new message for me though :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links