Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Pics

Wild west Drifter

It was very nice to meet everyone today :D

It was a pity that there were so few cars on the TOC stand but it was still good to meet up with nice people.... thanks everyone :thumbsup:

hi never bin to jae yet but it looks asif there are more tents than cars by looking at the pics anyone got anymore pics of what its like there

thanks

I know we are all Toyota enthusiasts, but the Pic labelled "Eye Candy" got nearly twice as many views as the cars + a 5 star rating :lol:

Some good pics there, but I want to know from the hardened JAE'ers - was it as good as previous years or not! Spill the beans people! :D

Shall I be honest :unsure:

OK I will.... the short answer is 'NO'. Its a shame as those that attended did make an effort and tried hard to make JAE what is should be but sadly the layout, so I was told, was changed at the eleventh hour. Thankfully JAE is made up of great members of each and every club. Everyone I spoke to was great no matter what car they drove. Lets keep our fingers crossed that the JAE organisers can work with the venue owners to improve for 2009.

I know we are all Toyota enthusiasts, but the Pic labelled "Eye Candy" got nearly twice as many views as the cars + a 5 star rating :lol:

I cannot deny - it is the one I clicked on for a better look :rolleyes:

I cannot deny - it is the one I clicked on for a better look :rolleyes:

You and me both :yes:

Thanks for the comments guys, there are a couple more of that pair of young ladies but I have not posted them.

A set of show pics I feel should at least show the other side of life as well ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links