Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2008 Tr Satnav/audio Screen

revband

Has anyone any idea if it is possible to keep the audio display on the satnav screen, Avensis TR 2008.

Cheers

Has anyone any idea if it is possible to keep the audio display on the satnav screen, Avensis TR 2008.

Cheers

Yup, I've an idea - Yes..

(No offence but..) have you read the manual?? I assume you've a TNS700??

If you find it automatically reverts to the Map there's a setting you can change, but without either...

a) RTFMing or..

B) Using the ****ed thing I can't recall which of the many it is..

So, your question has been answered, but not the question you meant to ask I suspect.. I'll try next time I'm out (may be some time, we're frozen up up here. Spent 5 mins chipping ice (up to an inch thick) off the wipers & Wiper Blades before I moved off this am. And me ice scraper broke under the strain...

Cheers

Yup, I've an idea - Yes..

(No offence but..) have you read the manual?? I assume you've a TNS700??

If you find it automatically reverts to the Map there's a setting you can change, but without either...

a) RTFMing or..

B) Using the ****ed thing I can't recall which of the many it is..

So, your question has been answered, but not the question you meant to ask I suspect.. I'll try next time I'm out (may be some time, we're frozen up up here. Spent 5 mins chipping ice (up to an inch thick) off the wipers & Wiper Blades before I moved off this am. And me ice scraper broke under the strain...

button around bottom right...

"Info" (surprisingly)

then..

"Screen settings"

then

"Automatic... from Audio to Navigation..." "On/off" ..

You might find playing around with the settings from "Display" bottom row of buttons, below screen, might be worth a try also, particularly brightness & night settings

Cheers!

PS Bought myself a new scraper, 99p. 1st 2 garages had sold out on Saturday...

& you might also wanna read...

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79362

Dunno about you but I didn't particularly like the SatNav that came with car at first (compared with TomTom..). However after a month or so AND READING THE MANUAL I now find I prefer it - apart from the daft restriction on length of Post Code... Grrr... and the lack of option the change the voice..

Cheers!

Hi

Thanks for the info, yes I did read the book, well glanced through it, and missed the part I needed.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links