Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Bumper Fitted, What Ya Think?

gt-dust

finally got round to poppin my new bumper on :) now i know alot of you share the view that makin a car look faster then it actually is defeats the whole point of modifing, but i think its subtle..let me know your views all

thanks

post-30159-1236715201_thumb.jpg

post-30159-1236715220_thumb.jpg

ok so i might seem really dumb now, but what did it look like before cos to me it loks like a normal bumper

ok so i might seem really dumb now, but what did it look like before cos to me it loks like a normal bumper

ah ok, well heres what she used to look like...

post-30159-1236725555_thumb.jpg

I quite like that, i'm not usually a fan of major mod's because they tend to look out of character but thats pretty tasteful, doesn't look out of place and modernises it.

i see now an yep i like it but you have ost your haedlight washers but i do like your clear indicators think i will be looking for some on mine :)

thanks guys im pretty chuffed with it :) didnt want to go overboard as i think it would ruin it. Those indicators were on the car when i bought it, but you will probably be able to find some on eBay or the like.

thanks for the replies, appreciate it :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links