Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Air Freshners Burnt My Console :(

waxxy

the type im refering to drive the old beat up white transit vans and useally have a dashboard full of razzles..and the old ones most of the time drive either citreon picassos or ford focus..now come on red dont tell me youve never had trouble or seen these idiots think they own the road..

im not mega young im neary 40 but i dont travel 3 inchs away from peoples bumpers like some do..we should have a pol were by you can vote which manufacturers drivers drive like idiots the most..my vote would be for ford drivers everyone muppet whos tail trailered me was driing a ford transit or a ford focus you never see toyota drivers tail gate :)

There you go again.............Stereotypeing.(Not a very scientific way of working out characteristics of drivers)

I find there are good and bad drivers in all makes of cars. :rolleyes:

The trick really is to spot the idiots in whatever they might be driving and avoid them with some defensive driving technique

Waxxy's right though - certain types of drivers do go for certain types of car.....

Those who buy Toyota's obviously use their brains more when choosing a car and are more likely to use them whilst driving too...

(that's until they reach 70, when the inbuilt governor kicks in that forces them to drive everywhere at 22mph.....and also that requires them to wear a flat cap in the car to keep warm....)

toyotas just contacted me to buy the grey fascia and fit it will cost 330 pounds . i thought they were joking but they wernt its cheaper to have a new cd fitted

toyotas just contacted me to buy the grey fascia and fit it will cost 330 pounds . i thought they were joking but they wernt its cheaper to have a new cd fitted

£330 for a new fascia

£400 for alloy wheels

£? For fog lights (plus fitting)

£? Chrome surrounds for air vents

All of a sudden the 1.33 version doesn’t appear that more expensive?

£330 for a new fascia

£400 for alloy wheels

£? For fog lights (plus fitting)

£? Chrome surrounds for air vents

All of a sudden the 1.33 version doesn’t appear that more expensive?

the fascia has nothing to do with the 1.33..also the 1.33 never came with alloys,fog lights they were optional extras when i bought mine.if i could hve afforded it yep i would have had the 1.33 but s it stood i couldnt and the 1.0 is more economical to run than the 1.33 anyway i get more mpg and the insurance is cheaper to by 100 pounds ..it was money thing i can afford to upgrade things every few month but not all at once.

next thing im buying is this in car gps/dvd has anyone bought one?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320387931825

nice pic mate but that system is out my league the toyota grage in bolton quoted me over 1000 pounds for that !!

the one i can just about afford is the one on eBay thats 381 pounds and it plays dvds/cds/games so the baby will be happy

thanks mate but iwanted something to replace the marked cd fascia ive already got and replace my sony gps its to big for my yaris dash .the company who make the dvd...gps thing have said it fits a yaris 08 SO SHOULD FIT A O9 IS THIS TRUE ARE THE DASH THE SAME

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links