Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq3 Chrome Mirrors

MattIQ

Just spoke to a Toyota dealer to ask about the availability of getting a pair of Chrome Mirrors (as fitted to the IQ3) to go on my base IQ.

Nothing showing on their system yet - anyone else heard anything?

Are the Mirrors on the IQ3 the same as IQ/IQ2 (I know IQ ones aren't powered/heated) - I assume the Chrome is just a replacement mirror outer cover?

Also, I'm getting a rubber Boot/Trunk mat for £33.25 to save my back seats from shopping damage.

They quoted £145 for the 25mm lowering springs (plus add ££ for fitting).

The outta chrome part of the mirror is only plastic sadly which too me means more bling! :angry: Now real chrome is a different matter! They will become avalible in time and can be fiited to any IQ...

Just spoke to a Toyota dealer to ask about the availability of getting a pair of Chrome Mirrors (as fitted to the IQ3) to go on my base IQ.

Nothing showing on their system yet - anyone else heard anything?

Are the Mirrors on the IQ3 the same as IQ/IQ2 (I know IQ ones aren't powered/heated) - I assume the Chrome is just a replacement mirror outer cover?

Also, I'm getting a rubber Boot/Trunk mat for £33.25 to save my back seats from shopping damage.

They quoted £145 for the 25mm lowering springs (plus add ££ for fitting).

I ordered mine (and getting them next week) at Saw-tuning in Germany

They cost about 145 Euro, they also have springs and some more stuff

Ruud

You'll find this interesting :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LOKRD0JZ

(fog lamp chrome ornaments installation manual... DIY "how to stick plastic parts together" LOL)

You can find other documents here (when it works...) :

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/Aim.aspx?menuitem=2

Thank you very much, but I already had those, but also very usefull to other "selfinstallers"

Ruud

Yes, I have them, but now they're on the car, I think it's a little bit too much. I'm thinking about painting the top-half of the caps in the car-color. Wtat do you think? Ruud

Bling-2.jpg

I would!

at best i think they should have made them 3/4 car colour, bottom 1/4 chrome.

they're too glaring all one colour.

I don't like anything chrome unless it is the real thing on an old sports car where it belongs. But at least we all have individual iQ's which is always a good thing. :P

• 4 weeks later...

According to the IQ Accessories PDF that johnan just posted on another thread then these are available!

Category, Sub Category, Type, Description, Part Number, RRP exc. VAT RRP inc. VAT

Body exterior, Protection, R, Chrome Mirror Cover, PZ415-I0521-ZB £109.50 £125.92

I've just rang my local Toyota dealer and ordered a set, they'll be here on Tues 25th Aug.

:)

• 1 month later...
You might want to check out this ebay listing - they appear to have used your picture (pre-painting) to advertise some chrome mirrors!

ebay item number: 360190617664

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-TOYOTA-IQ-CH...id=p3286.c0.m14

Yes, indeed, they did. But what can you do about it?

Very well that you found that.

Regards,

Ruud

First of all: The two color mirrors are great in this color-combination.

Second:

I'm very angry about people using pictures from other people. Write to eBay that they kick out this offer and the dealer ("stolen" pictures, logos,....).

grrrrr

Send a message to "pentagonsheffield" about a fee to avoid an accusation. :)

Edit 29.9.09 11:38 = the picture is removed (now the official Toyota logo is shown :censor: )

Second:

I'm very angry about people using pictures from other people. Write to ebay that they kick out this offer and the dealer ("stolen" pictures, logos,....).

grrrrr

Edit 29.9.09 11:38 = the picture is removed (now the official Toyota logo is shown :censor: )

You're worrying about a copyright infringement on a photo of your door mirror!!? :unsure:

Each to his own, I suppose.

Have you got a 'no turning' sign at the end of your drive, by any chance? :D

Second:

I'm very angry about people using pictures from other people. Write to ebay that they kick out this offer and the dealer ("stolen" pictures, logos,....).

grrrrr

You're worrying about a copyright infringement on a photo of your door mirror!!? :unsure:

Each to his own, I suppose.

Have you got a 'no turning' sign at the end of your drive, by any chance? :D

I'm not worrying, but a simple request would have been nicer.

And yes there are no signs at the end of my driveway.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links