Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye T-sport

Tpot

After owning the T-sport since last October I have decided it is time for a change.

The car served me well with 8K of trouble free miles and started first time, every time. The only thing I hadto change was the discs and pads.

Here is a pic with new front grill and TTE springs.

Front grill and TTE springs fitted

Car handled so much better on these springs than the standard effort, sat at a much better height too.

Although I didnt post much on here I thought I would say my good bye.

P.s I have these bits for sale

Genuine corolla front splitter / spoiler with toyota fitting kit £50 delivered ( would prefer pick up for cheaper price as it is huge!)

Splitter

Autoleads fascia adapter £12 delivered (only used for 2 months so like new)

Fascia / facia

The Corolla front grill above is also available, will take £18 posted with mesh, has a few chips

PM me or ring 07515313706

Cheers, Mike

After owning the T-sport since last October I have decided it is time for a change.

The car served me well with 8K of trouble free miles and started first time, every time. The only thing I hadto change was the discs and pads.

Here is a pic with new front grill and TTE springs.

Front grill and TTE springs fitted

Car handled so much better on these springs than the standard effort, sat at a much better height too.

Although I didnt post much on here I thought I would say my good bye.

P.s I have these bits for sale

Genuine corolla front splitter / spoiler with toyota fitting kit £50 delivered ( would prefer pick up for cheaper price as it is huge!)

Splitter

Autoleads fascia adapter £12 delivered (only used for 2 months so like new)

Fascia / facia

The Corolla front grill above is also available, will take £18 posted with mesh, has a few chips

PM me or ring 07515313706

Cheers, Mike

wot u gettin instead of the t sport, u sure u wont miss lift???lol

Leon Cupra R, yeh I will miss the raw feeling of when lift kicks in, they really are underestimated cars.

Im missing the mpg already, putting my foot down in the LCR is not good news for my wallet lol.

Nice car to choose dude, i was looking at the leon cupra r before the tsport but cost to much on the insurance. Can map those lcr to a high bhp figure too :thumbsup:

dont miss lift to much, but im guessing your happy with your TURBO :D

haha yeh, my first turbo charged car so happy with it.

Its standard at the mo, will be getting a remap in the coming weeks and a few extra bits, hopefully be around the 260hp mark then :)

what colour you have it in??? Yellow or Red?? Those are the daddys (imo)

260bhp.... then watch your petrol say bye bye lol!!

yellow, well happy with it. Didnt realise yu were from Swansea, just read it now.

Where abouts in Swansea you from mate?

Are you near swansea yeah!! Never seen another t-sport about the place!! Live in a place called Garnswllt, not many people hered of it!!! But its the back in between Pontarddulais & Ammanford, where you from???

never heard of it lol. I have family in Pontardulais though.

I'm from Neath, so not far. My -sport was pre-facelift mind, so it looked like a flat cap racers car, hardly stood out.

The g/f lives in neath, well Longford to be exact. And i remeber her saying she saw a black tsport in the Bryn?? Ever go there???

Could have met up and had a photoshoot, still can to show the all mighty tsport is better than anything!!! lol

i know Longford and the bryn as it goes - this is random.

pop in to the Bryn from time to time.

My t-sport was dark blue, could have been mistaken for black pretty easily though, especially in the dark after few drinks.

Your telling me about Random!!! This is way odd haha

Ill pm ya my number, up to you if ya want it or not. I dont mind meeting up for a "CAR" photoshoot lol!!!

Nice to know there was another t-sport owner in Swansea tho :D

Sorry to hijack the thread but i have a T Sport Facelift model and live in Bridgend, i've seen a few Tsports about but not many, love my car its been awesome...

Another from Wales whooop whooop :thumbsup:

I havent seen one about dude, never saw tpot and im always down neath way lol!! Good that they are rare tho :thumbsup:

There was that "Revo" Cupra at Redline mag few months back.

They got 360bhp with just changing the whole exhaust, bigger fuel pump and "revo" remap.

Pretty good. :)

There was that "Revo" Cupra at Redline mag few months back.

They got 360bhp with just changing the whole exhaust, bigger fuel pump and "revo" remap.

Pretty good. :)

thats shocking and quick....i dont understand tho its so easy to gain numbers like that on those cars being turbos but how do they cope with putting power like that down? wouldnt that give a ferrari a run for its money i just dont get it LOL.

Might aswell buy a cupra!

I have always liked the leon cupra! After a few runs with so called hot hatches and kicking there botties i saw a nice leon cupra booting it so decided to see if i could keep up, he had a 50 yard lead when i decided to try and keep up, i gave up when he was about 300 yards infront of me! Dont know if it was a stock 225 bhp one or wheather it had been tweaked,but it was fast!

I had a blast with a stock cupra we started off at the line on the straights he had to stay behind before we built up speed and connected onto the track, Once on the straight circuit he stayed behind got some slip stream and then pulled out at this point he was drawing closer and eventually started pulling infront. Spoke to the owner at the end and his car was completely stock. Not bad as they are fast so a stock TS would give it a run for its money but considering it was from behind and pulling further next to me and then edging forward i would say a stock cupra is very impressive. A modified one is on a whole different level.

I think there more in the compressor territory as the run we had felt the same as a standard ts vs a standard ts compressor. It was no different.

A lad at our office has a 54 Reg Cupra R running at 270 BHP, it does go very well except when the coil packs fail and the drive-shafts keep knocking. The Brembo brakes with Red Calipers are pretty cool :yes:

Nice cars :thumbsup:

from all the positive comments and power of those cars they are winning me over a bit, there not even common like other hot hatches, I rarely see many about aswell. They look ace, hmm if i didnt love !Removed! id probably look at one in the near future but after the ts i want bigger more luxury things lol.

i've missed all this chat, my internet has been down.

I'm hopefully having a map next week, either Revo or Custom Code, i can't decide. I think as it stands it is pretty similar to the T-sport, but i'm guessing it would just about pull away. Mine is the 210 cupra r, but with a map will be looking at around 260hp.

I'm well happy with it, it has full Recaros aswell, so really supportive when gving it beans. One thing I couln't get over when I first got it was the diference in road noise compared to the TS, the Cupra is so much quieter.

Will still miss lift, and the looks on peoples faces, as it was a sleeper. Every one expects a tussle now I'm in a yellow cupra r lol

Corolla T-sport with Typhoon vs. LCR with pipercross...

leon pulls one or two car lentghs from first and second gear until lift gets proper going.... 3rd and 4th gear the t-sport catches the leon up and is sitting on its back bumper.... 5th it evens off.... then your into silly territory.... nothing much splitting the two...

LCR with a remap turns it into a beast :o

and im running v-power if that makes a difference

If i remember right the cupra had pretty good turbo (can't remeber what it was), that's the reason for big power with little mods.

Audi s3, TT and golf gti 30 had the same turbo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links