Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Look At My Poor Car!

sarahbriggs

Greasy road...tight bend...oh dear!

Not a scratch on me or hubby (who was driving)

Car rolled in the air after it hit a huge rock, which caused the wheel wheel to sustain the damge as seen in the pic, down a ravine and landed back on its wheels...which was good considering the roof was down!

Lucky eh!

MR2 X reg roadster

post-73398-1250797585_thumb.jpg

post-73398-1250797672_thumb.jpg

Geez!

I can't believe you both didn't have a scratch on you... that's amazing! You can't even tell it's an MR2! :eek:

Very lucky indeed!

Thats is a very lucky escape for you two there!

I'm sorry about the car though :(

Good luck with whatever happens next ;)

OUCH!!! :o

If that was me I would have needed a change of underwear when I got home ;)

Glad you are both ok :thumbsup:

Les

Very lucky indeed!

Glad you are both OK :thumbsup:

Very glad you are both ok. It is a miracle & you must have said your prayers the night before.

Sorry about your pride & joy. :( :o

If you had both been injured, you could have been lying there, in the ravine, for ages before being found.

Best of luck with the Ins Co & in the future :thumbsup:

:o I am so shocked at how you both got away without a mark on you (and glad of course!).

And just to add to the comments above...I did motor claims for 4 years & have now done household claims for 2 years and we aren't all bad :)

:o I am so shocked at how you both got away without a mark on you (and glad of course!).

And just to add to the comments above...I did motor claims for 4 years & have now done household claims for 2 years and we aren't all bad :)

Thanks for all your lovely messages guys...and yeah your right we could have been stuck down that ravine for a long time if we were injured....there was no phone signal as we were in the middle of the scottish highlands so we are VERY lucky!

And yes, nearky did need a change of underwear after the ordeal! remember heading towards the trees and thinking" this is it" and "this is going to hurt" and when we rolled in the air I thought we would land on our heads! So when we landed and stopped (very gently might I say) we both checked we were ok...I got out the camera...and lit a cigarette! (which is quite a stupid thing to do...could have blown us up!!)

Just sent off the insurance forms so will see what offer we get....fingers crossed!

Sarah X

Thanks for all your lovely messages guys...and yeah your right we could have been stuck down that ravine for a long time if we were injured....there was no phone signal as we were in the middle of the scottish highlands so we are VERY lucky!

And yes, nearky did need a change of underwear after the ordeal! remember heading towards the trees and thinking" this is it" and "this is going to hurt" and when we rolled in the air I thought we would land on our heads! So when we landed and stopped (very gently might I say) we both checked we were ok...I got out the camera...and lit a cigarette! (which is quite a stupid thing to do...could have blown us up!!)

Just sent off the insurance forms so will see what offer we get....fingers crossed!

Sarah X

If you had landed on your heads, that really would have been it for you. :o

Just take a look at the crash in Newport Pagnell last summer.....

Wow....

Sorry to see the car like that but you are both ok which is the main thing! Makes me feel a bit more safer in my little Toyota now

Hope the claim goes smoothly for you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links