Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Else Collecting Their 59 Plate On The 1st?

dellwear

Am off to collect my new Aygo Blue on the 1st.

I've booked the day off so I can play with it when I get it.

Bought my rev counter and mats already. So will enjoy fitting them when it gets here. Am really excited now!

Anyone else got one on order for next week?

:thumbsup: Good luck with the new car :thumbsup: I know the feeling done it too many times to remember but i can recall waiting for the garage to phone to say its ready to pick up, in fact been today to my local toyota branch they are ready for the new arrivals very little on the forecourts. Alas i am thinking i am happy with my present motor and nothing at the moment can equal it for comfort and space at toyota. :crybaby:

Me :D

I am not collecting it though, the dealer is delivering my Yaris 1.33 TR to me on Bank Hol Monday. Should look nice next to Mrs wharfstaff's Aygo.

I will not be sitting in it waiting for 00:01, but I might have everything tuned in and adjusted ready to drive to work at 07:30 :thumbsup:

We are collecting my IQ2 on 4th Sept.................didnt want to mingle with the hoi poloi (sp?) collecting on the first......so have to wait a few days extra....sighs!!! :rolleyes:

i am. off to brighton for bank holiday weekend and collecting Aygo on the way back on 01/09, i cant wait. i havent driving my crappy polo for weeks and it keeps breaking down. fingers crossed it starts ok on sanday when i drop it to the dealer or i will have to call the AA man AGAIN!

I went to my dealer last weekend to check they were open on 6th as im not available to collect on the Saturday.

I had a quick check in the compound at the side and the little beast was sitting there. Even though it was a grey day the colour(carbon quartz) looked very smart indeed!!

Got a box of goodies to fit; push light for boot, glovebox lid, rev counter, Bosch rear wiper(16"), and my headunit so cant wait for the 6th!

:D

Me and the mrs have to wait till the sencond week in september for ours a new platinum and a new blue with the mmt girl drive in it ha!

Well I'm not impressed. The dealer rang yesterday and told me that the car won't be ready until next Friday! They've agreed to lend me a car from Sunday until then bit am laess than impressed with Toyota (the dealers been great).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links