Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exit Smug Mode

C_U_Jimi

There I was smug as a very smug thing for 30,000 miles without any of the common Aygo faults, when within the space of a month :-

Passenger side door seal developed incontinence

Rear silencer split in two

Water pump started to leak

Headlamps misted up

Shouldn't complain though, local Toyota dealer is attending to first three under warranty without a quibble. I've not mentioned number four to them.

Ho-hum!

There I was smug as a very smug thing for 30,000 miles without any of the common Aygo faults, when within the space of a month :-

Headlamps misted up

Shouldn't complain though, local Toyota dealer is attending to first three under warranty without a quibble. I've not mentioned number four to them.

Ho-hum!

whats this about more common problems? I had the first one, I presume the second would be audibly noticable, Where should I be checking for the water pump leak? these Autumn mornings will be the headlamp tell.

Headlamps misted up

Ho-hum!

whats this about more common problems? I had the first one, I presume the second would be audibly noticable, Where should I be checking for the water pump leak? these Autumn mornings will be the headlamp tell.

With the silencer fault, I didn't notice any increase in noise until the pipe going into the silencer split. There was no sign of corrosion or impact damage and the rubber hangers were intact.

I noticed the water pump leak because the coolant level in the header tank suddenly started to drop.

Despite the common problems, after 30,000 miles in two years, I still thoroughly enjoy the car.

Headlamps misted up

Ho-hum!

With the silencer fault, I didn't notice any increase in noise until the pipe going into the silencer split. There was no sign of corrosion or impact damage and the rubber hangers were intact.

I noticed the water pump leak because the coolant level in the header tank suddenly started to drop.

Despite the common problems, after 30,000 miles in two years, I still thoroughly enjoy the car.

Cheers il keep an eye out. It is just that good.

Headlamps misted up

Been washing with warm/hot water? Try using cold! Common problem on most cars with this big headlamps. I had the same on my FTO and it also happens on Astons Martins (not that I have one!) :D

Headlamps misted up

Been washing with warm/hot water? Try using cold! Common problem on most cars with this big headlamps. I had the same on my FTO and it also happens on Astons Martins (not that I have one!) :D

I've not been washing at all, especially with hot water. It's probably due to the sub-tropical weather patterns that we experience here in the west of Scotland :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links