Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spark Plugs

Ckman85

Hey guys and gals. Wots spark plugs wud u recommend for my car? Im in need of an oil change and i dont think my plugs hav ever been changed since new. I was looking at some Denso Spark plugs, but dont actually know where to buy them? n e ideas?

Thanks

Mmm Ditto I still need to change mine asap as I dont have Iridium in at the moment (yes I know bad).

NGK IK20s are denzo Iridium basically, you can order them off the internet (like fensport) or ask a local car parts store or a toyota dealer (mm not cheap) to order them in for you. I read that one of the lads on here was using IK22s are they have a higher heat resistance.

Mmm Ditto I still need to change mine asap as I dont have iridium in at the moment (yes I know bad).

NGK IK20s are denzo iridium basically, you can order them off the internet (like fensport) or ask a local car parts store or a toyota dealer (mm not cheap) to order them in for you. I read that one of the lads on here was using IK22s are they have a higher heat resistance.

I know kangzy has got ik24 I'm assuming they r even betta?

Maybe if Kangzy picks this post up he will be able to comment on the IK24s :)

Not sure what effect such a cold plug will have on the engine at low speeds in the city, the colder plugs are better for high speeds as they dont overheat and cause pre-ignition. If we had large racing engines with lots of torque we'd need to use something rated a little higher.

Ye like mentioned already have a look on Opie Oils..they sell some decent oil as well have ordered all my stuff from them for both my car and my brothers.

Small recommendation maybe try theyr solkolene pro s oil veryy good oil.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links