Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Change Of Subject: Citroen "cactus"

AygoIronman

Hey!

Has anyone seent eh Auto Express magazine weekly issue 7th Oct to 13th Oct. Its got the NEW TOYOTA CELICA on the front cover :thumbsup:

However thats not the point of the topic. Look at page 10 in the mag. There are production pics of the Citreon Cactus. What does anyone think, and does Toyota have anything to worry about?

This is really more suited to General than the Aygo forum :thumbsup:

Well, thats a shame. The topic was about the new Citroen being in competion with the Aygo. Its a new cheap car, but oh well. I can see whats going to happen here.

There be over 20 odd views, but no comments. As usual people view the posts, and put no contribution in. :(

Well, over 40 views, and not one post. What did I tell ya moderator!?

You really should not question the actions of the moderating team :rolleyes:

Had your original post contained a link to the article in AutoExpress you may have got more replies.

Not all that many TOC members have access to Auto Express..................Maybe if you were a little more patient you might just get some replies! :)

In the meantime .................Here is a link to the Cactus:

http://www.citroen.co.uk/technology/concep...troen-c-cactus/

I'd have thought the Citroen C1 was more of a competitor to the Aygo... you know, being the same car and all.

In theory every car in the Toyota range has competition from most major manufacturers...

Avensis, Vectra, Mondeo, C5

Verso, Zafira, Picasso, Mazda 5

Auris, C4, Focus

It really depends on brand perception and what each individual buyers criteria are. In general (this doesn't mean everyone) someone will buy Toyota for reliability, Citroen for innovation/value for money and Ford or Vauxhall for the breadth of dealer coverage.

Pretty much every car has some form of direct competition...

Apart from the odd wierdo like the Renault Aventime, the BMW X6M and he Brabus Unimog.

looks like a mini Humvee to me with a touch of Mini ....

c-cactus-003.jpg

c-cactus-002.jpg

Think i will stick to the aygo designed in japan made in the czech republic! wondered why there was woodshavings in the back :)

This is really more suited to General than the Aygo forum :thumbsup:

Well, thats a shame. The topic was about the new Citroen being in competion with the Aygo. Its a new cheap car, but oh well. I can see whats going to happen here.

There be over 20 odd views, but no comments. As usual people view the posts, and put no contribution in. :(

Aygo forum is for Aygo chat only. Citroen Cactus is not an Aygo.

And now you have some replies. Maybe next time you won't be so rude. :thumbsup:

It won't really cost £5,000 though, will it?

Had your original post contained a link to the article in AutoExpress you may have got more replies.

Not all that many TOC members have access to Auto Express..................Maybe if you were a little more patient you might just get some replies! :)

Why should we not question the actions of the moderating team, you are not always right :rolleyes: ;)

Why should we not question the actions of the moderating team, you are not always right :rolleyes: ;)

I don't claim to be right all the time and people can feel free to question any decision I make in a polite and courteous manner by PM if they feel I've made an error in my decision to move a thread and I'll happily listen to their views and take action if appropriate.

However, this topic does not belong in Aygo. It's got nothing to do with Aygo's whatsoever. :thumbsup:

I don't claim to be right all the time and people can feel free to question any decision I make in a polite and courteous manner by PM if they feel I've made an error in my decision to move a thread and I'll happily listen to their views and take action if appropriate.

However, this topic does not belong in Aygo. It's got nothing to do with Aygo's whatsoever. :thumbsup:

:P Told you not to mess with the Moderating Team....................Particularly Em :rolleyes: ;) :lol::lol:

Think i will stick to the aygo designed in japan made in the czech republic! wondered why there was woodshavings in the back :)

Err... you sure??

The Aygo/C1/107 was designed and built in Europe!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links