Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vacuum Diagram

shmil

hi

i have a carina 1995 2.0l engine 3S-GE

i'm looking for vacuum diagram

please help

Hi I'm looking for the same for a 3sfe but not joy. What prob you having with yours?.

actualy the running ok

but when i"m stop an traffic light the car is vibriting

the rpm are less then 600

That is similar to whet i'm getting. it starts fine then gets to a point that the engine revs are erratic & low, then it clears & runs fine till you stop the engine for awhile then start again & it seems like it has now power & then it clears again, it's a right pain. I also get code 31 showing a vacuum prob but have checked & changed the map sensor, cleaned the egr & replaceed the egr modulator, changed the tps even the throttle body has been changed & the o2 sensor but still the same. Now thinking there maybe a airleak on the airintake chamber or mahifold that seals when the engine is fully hot. I have had this prob for along time but has got worse over the past few months to the point of stalling sometimes.

Good luck with yours & i'll let you know how i get on & would be nice if you did the same.

Many thx Paul

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links